Closed Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No3please, welcome. You should read the book I told evelco to read.
    Most FS's treatment plsns for immune issues are quite conservative compared to Dr M, so keep that in mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    This week, I've changed over to 30mg Pred. Man its evil, Dex is so much better. I've been ferral at work, heart palps, hot flushes, sweating, have the jitters and i seem to be able to eat more!

Had my 8wk scan today....They're both still in there!
    Both are measuring perfect size and perfect heart rates 174 & 178.
    Only sad news is I had to buy a pair of maternity jeans yesterday as mine don't fit. I already look 4-5mths prego so dont know how I'm going to keep it from the world until 14wks...yikes!

BB, interesting that they havent asked me to do any blood tests?
    Hi Miss Sagi, Congratulations on your pregnancy! Do you mind giving me an overview of your journey? I see in your sig it says your next plan is off to SA. Is that what worked for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, After 10 cycles with OE I gave up throwing money against the wall and decided to go for donor eggs in South Africa. Picked a beautiful egg donor and sperm donor...And who could believe it, it worked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Miss Sagi, good to hear twins happily beating along.
    welcome eveclo and no3please. I remember with the pathology, Dr M insisted that it be done with Laverty.

AFM: Had a quick chat with FS, and she is happy for me to start again in a month. I still feel like I've been in a marathon and physically exhausted, so, see how I feel in a month's time. Went back to work this week. Still on panadol, headaches started the day I went back to work. Weaned off predisone, one more 5mg tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope, don't rush into it, get your body and mindset back to normal. Sounds like you need some pampering or retail therapy....look after yourself 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

hope168  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry. Have been MIA. Oversea atm.

No, if you are interstate, you can do the BTs at any lab. The results will be sent to DrM. There is no Laverty in Perth for that matter.

I don't know why they didn't request BTs for you. I read the public hospital GP share care schedule and it is there. I am going through priv Ob atm. He already gave me 10w BT and 12w scan referrals before I leave town. I am still in the anxiety mood so had made an appt to see him again when i return to oz next week for another scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bb, you poor thing. You are doing well now, you should try and relax. I'm not stressing anymore, you know...what will be will be, whether you stress or not and you've already ridden through the bumps and I feel all will be smooth sailing for yoy frim now on...be kind to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks miss sagi - found it on eBay and purchased
    My FS has scheduled intralipids but doesn't want to go down the track of steroids. I guess we'll wait and see how that works. The plus side is I'm ovulating on my own so we tried this cycle and FS did BT to determine where in cycle I am. If UTD - an urgent dose of intralipids will be done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You really need the steriods in conjuction with intrillipids. Once you've read the book it will give you a better insight on immune issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, apologies for the crashing of this thread. Ladydee suggested I ask you all for a bit of advice...

I've just done my third FET which came back as positive 2 days ago. During this cycle I broke my ankle and therefore have been on clexane 40mg since cd7 as I have had a dvt post surgery before. I have also had a miscarriage and an ectopic during my ivf time. I have never been tested for high NK cells but had an autoimmune disease diagnosed about 12 yrs ago.

SO with all this info, I haven't been told by my clinic what to do about the clexane. I am reluctant to stop it as obviously I got a BFP but how long should I stay on it? My orthopaedic surgeon prescribed it for me and I have enough to get to 8w at this stage. He will write me another script for it if I want.

Sorry for crashing but I am in perth which is notoriously crap for knowing about this stuff! Any advice is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!