Closed Thread
Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, I thought I'd give an update. I hate to be the black cloud on this thread that has been having such positive vibes lately. I'll keep it short. I had surgery Thursday arvo, remove the ectopic, removed the tube. Out of all the bad news, it was "good" that the sac was in the tube was not in the ovary. I was discharged yesterday late arvo. Lots of panadol for the discomfort and pain.

Thank you all for your well wishes.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope168 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-03-2015),Scruffy  (07-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs and take care hope168!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

hope168  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope168, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, look after yourself sweetie and rest up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

hope168  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hope168 Im sorry for your news and at the same time glad that you are at home recovering well. Big hugs and look after yourself.
    Last edited by DoNotGiveUp; 08-03-2015 at 14:29.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DoNotGiveUp For This Useful Post:

hope168  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope 168, really sad you had to go through this. Big hugs.

Miss Sagi, sorry I've been gone for a little bit (not coping well mentally with it all) and didn't get a chance to congratulate you! Twins sounds amazing! so happy for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Karolina For This Useful Post:

hope168  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karolina, its ok to be sad and angry with the world. Be kind to yourself and you'll get back on that horse when you're ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls...! I am back...Jez ! the days are just flying for me so quick, didn;t realize how many days since the last time I check the Thread....
    @MissSagi : yay!!! got so excited to read your news that I almost scream at the monitor...TWINS!!!! hope you don't feel very sick these days....
    @ladybag14 :Cool to read everything is going well, except for the nausea..OMG at 30 weeks? poor you...! But now you are soooo close !
    @bbhope : Don't worry about Dr M to be upset about doing Intralipids in Perth. Because we live in NZ, he even suggested we could have the IVIG here, but nobody will do it here..so I think he is ok about people having treatments somewhere else if you live far.... About the diabetes: I am telling you this since I am a natural worrier, try not to worry too much, because it's probably not good for the bub....easy to say , right? I know....but the more relax you are the better everything will work out. Just try to think you might be lucky and don't get any diabetes at all
    @Dizzy82 :Your protocol is similar to mine, have you started LIT yet?

@MGCBertie:3 years of tablets and injections? What a determination! you are so strong!!!
    @hope168 : Very sorry about your news, Ectopic is never good, but at least now is done. Hope you are having a good rest and the pain and discomfort is not too bad....
    @Karolina: It's good time to time to have a break from everything and like MissSagi said, you will know when is ok to get back on track.....

AFM : Day 6 of IVF circle...the very first one- getting used to syringes...and getting excited about the scans to come and eggs retrieval -

Anyone at Dr M Clinic on March 20th?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pauli77 For This Useful Post:

hope168  (10-03-2015),ladybug14  (09-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pauli... yes, I have an appointment / check-up with Dr M at 1.00pm at Bankstown. Are you saying you're coming over from NZ just for the appointment? You do know that he does phone appointments, don't you? Would be heaps cheaper I imagine.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 13-03-2015 at 08:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Pauli... yes, I have an appointment / check-up with Dr M at 1.30pm at Bankstown. Are you saying you're coming over from NZ just for the appointment? You do know that he does phone appointments, don't you? Would be heaps cheaper I imagine.
    Oh dear MCGBertie, I might miss you on the 20th , we had already an app over the phone with Dr M last month and this time we are going for LIT second round, unfortunately nobody does the treatment here in Nz...they will take my DH 's blood in the morning and then call us about lunch time with the time of when to come back for the injections (usually sometime in the avo, same day)
    Anyway, hope our times are similar

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pauli77 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hope168, really sorry it wasn't a good ending for you. I hope you're going as well as can be. Take lots of rest and remember that it's just a set back not an end to your dream. A friend of mine lost her tube, went back to start IVF and found she was pregnant naturally-with twins! So keep your faith that it will happen.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

hope168  (11-03-2015)