Closed Thread
Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladybug!!! Hanging in there... will be busy the next few days so it should pass quickly... am doing lots of Saint Lucy (catching rainbows) meditation (thanks Janetb!)... will definitely POAS but going to wait longer than usual this time, hoping to never see a blank one staring at me ever again!!! Our son has started putting balls in his tummy as a baby & was somehow talking about brothers & sisters last night (he just turned 3)... Kills me, we'd so love him to have a sibling although we always know what a miracle he is & how very blessed & lucky we already are. Hope you are well ladybug! Xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Janetb3  (04-12-2014),MGC Bertie  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @PreciousHeart, Let's just hope your son putting balls in his tummy is childhood intuition and he knows something we don't yet!! Keep up the zen and distractions! A million good lucks when you do poas. All well here. Heard the heartbeat today at a check up-always such a huge relief. Bub is still making me sick-16 weeks and counting!
    @Miissilina, how did your lap go? Hope all went well.
    @MGC Bertie, when is your IUI? Best of luck.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Janetb3  (04-12-2014),MGC Bertie  (04-12-2014),PreciousHeart  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

Hi all ... I had my hysteroscopy and biopsy with Dr M in Auburn on Monday ... What an experience ...
    1st blood test with Genea tomorrow so nice in the grip of terror at a new cycle to be reading some positive news! 💐

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Janetb3 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JanetB do tell, what was your hysto/biopsy experience? Haven't had it myself there so curious. Good luck with your new cycle, you're with dr Marrin yes? You're not waiting for Dr M results before starting this one?

Miss Ladybug great news re your checkup yay! I had MS till 23 weeks, truly yucksome but it will eventually stop : ) did you wean off all the drugs ok, feel better off them???
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 04-12-2014 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladybug... I actually ended up having my IUI this morning with the donor sperm. I wasn't expecting to ovulate until Friday or Saturday, but it turns out that since sperm live for 3 days, they do it just as ovulation is about to occur. My follicle yesterday (Wed) was 21mm, so growing at an average of 2mm a day, it would have been about 23mm, so pretty close to ovulating today (Thurs). Apparently the sperm swim up, half go left, half go right (which is the way I need them to go!!) and then they swim around in a panic for a bit until the egg is released. Lol!!

I know the chances are quite low with IUI, but it was more for peace of mind, to know that I've tried all the different options before we go to SA. They kept me lying there for 15 minutes afterwards, to give chance for the sperm to swim where it needs to go.

PreciousHeart... we should be tallying the amount of times we are PUPO at the same time :-))

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie I know!!! It's at least 3 now I think LOL! Lots of luck for your IUI : ) xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Precious Heart ... feel like I am on a ridiculous roller coaster ... Auburn was exactly as G described you walk up there thinking what am I doing here in a pink house on a slightly dodgy street - the staff were in general lovely - Dr M was 2 hours late not great when you are fasted ... but part of the package .... all went well however ... then last night I got my period and realised OMG that means going to Genea today ... I am doing a PGD round with Dr Marren which means a 3-4 week wait after collection for results so despite the craziness it should all work together in terms of timing eg I will have hopefully one or two good frozen embies waiting while Dr M is determining the protocol - he already suggested IVIG ... just wanted confirmation ... so roller coaster here I go .

Glad St Lucy is helping you to ... I've just packed my headphones for the waiting room ... really hopeful for a super positive outcome for you ...

Its funny how after a break (I haven't done a cycle for 3 months post the miscarriage) you forget how disruptive it is ... I had planned to go away for the weekend not even factoring this in ... oh well ... hold on and jump in is all you can do I guess ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

So much to catch up on.

Yay for PUPO Bertie, Precious Hope for some great news very soon.

Sorry to hear of the end of the ride Boysie. When we try everything there is available to us, the end of the road is very tough. Sending you the biggest hugs.

Miissalina they really did not find anything on my last laparotomy. Just took away a few more adhesions, but the D&C got me a BFP the next round. Just maybe a stir around got things back to where they should be. As I was not able to have the scratch. Hope thats all you need to get a sticky BFP.

Good to hear Ladybug that your buba is growing well.

Legwarmer I hope that MS is not too awful.

Well I had one heck of a surprise this morning. When in early for a BT and ultrasound. To be told EPU is due Monday. WTF for an old girl like me, thats nuts. I was booked in for intralipd Monday, and only benign on stiims since 30/11.
    Oh and don't worry your FS is not doing your pick up. Um no way in hell I said.
    Rang Dr Nick on his pager this morning, no EPU is Tuesday, and yes he is doing it.
    I felt like they were rushing me, yes I've got quite a few follies but they aren't that big. Ive been on the pill, so starting off with no O cysts to gobble up the drugs must have made the difference. As Ive had to stimm for 16 days before.

While getting my BT I spoke to the person who has done soo many BT for me. Told him about my girl Lily, tears running down my face. As he was susprised to see me again.
    He told me of his dear wife who has suffered through 2 still births, due to cervix incompetence. They now have a healthy child, they had to do IVF as well.
    I felt very saddened by his news, but also it was a very special and private thing to tell me and DH. To share something so painful, but also that there can be hope.

Janetb3 Felt exactly that its now 3 months since my loss. Id forgotten how much doing a cycle takes it out of you. Yep my plans for the next week, are rather stuffed. Oh well the things we do.
    Good luck for your cycle.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Janetb3  (09-12-2014),Legwarmer  (06-12-2014),miissalina  (06-12-2014),PreciousHeart  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat all the best for next week lovely lady. Take good extra care of yourself. That was lovely of the BT taker to share that. Even though it's a hard story to hear, I guess it helps to know they did get their baby successfully in the end. My counsellor recently shared with me that she had a stillborn baby many years ago. I felt very honoured that she trusted me enough to share this and she brings her up in most sessions now. Not in a sad way, but being on this ttc road makes you realise there are lots of people silently carrying their stories & it helps to talk to others who have some kind of understanding.
    Big hugs to you xxx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-12-2014),PreciousHeart  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart wow that's pretty impressive things changed so much just by eliminating dairy, it goes to show how much our bodies can change just by what we eat, I find I'm minimally lactose intolerant get cramping and sick when I drink full cream even yogurts low fat make me bloated, do you drink skim milk? What do you substitute for milk in cereal? I live on Special K for breakfast lol how are you going in ur TWW?? When is BT?? @ladybug lap went well they found nothing :/ abit Disapointed but I should be more optimistic than pessimistic lol New Years resolution 😊
    How are you going? Has ur morning sickness settled?? @Janetb3 have you just recently changed to genea? I'm also changing to them in the new year I have one fet left with my current clinic I just didn't want to leave that embie and move on so I decided to transfer and who knows it may be the one
    @MGCBertie I have everything crossed IUI works for you, when is ur BT? Or do they not do BT for IUI, I must admit it's the one thing I didn't try before ivf I contemplated it but was being abit impatient @francesthecat it always amazes me how different each cycle is some months I respond really well to a low dose of puregon next month nothing much happens and we have to double it. What an incredibly personal thing for him to share with you, like legwarmer said its this un spoken experience that many women and men go through and when you can share that with someone who can relate it really helps, ppl who cannot relate can express their empathy and sorrow for your loss but when you speak to someone who has experienced your pain it's so very different, they can actually relate to your every word and emotion, will you be having a transfer this cycle of is it a freeze all??
    I have a question for the girls who have done dr Ms prednisone treatment can I ask what dose of pred you were on and what cd you started? I'm going to change from dex to pred for my next cycle so basically bondi protocol but I have no time to go see dr m before my next cycle so I'm kind of self prescribing with a script from my gp

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-12-2014),PreciousHeart  (06-12-2014)