Closed Thread
Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope168, i'm so sorry to read your news, its just devastating. Lets pray its not eptopic and be kind to yourself getting over this. You are a strong lady and it will happen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

hope168  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope, how did you go today wirh your scan? I hope your bleeding has stopped?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hope168, I'm so sorry to read your news. It's so unfair when things are going so well. I hope you're getting good care and support. Take care.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

hope168  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so sorry hope168. Hugs. TAke care!

I feel a bit insensitive to add my news here. Spotting stopped on Saturday after i up the pessaries and bed rest. But still felt unease as my symptoms went away. It was a relief that to see the little bean is still growing in there on the scan. Dh was so worried that he didn't wanna make any conversation. When i am nervous, I am the opposite to calm myself down! Let's say that I am still trying to be cautious.

The BT results are out. Several red flags. Can you help me out? OB doesn't seem concern other than my glucose level.

Ferritin is above normal. Can it be due to elevit? I notice that the iron on it is super high. I once worried I might overdose myself. Tested before ivf and was fine back then. White cell count, leucocyte above normal. I read that it has something to do with immune system. Should I be concerned?
    @DoNotGiveUp: yes immune treatment is expensive but everyone wants to give the best shot. That's why I throw everything in for my pregnancy.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

DoNotGiveUp  (04-03-2015),hope168  (04-03-2015),Miss Sagi  (04-03-2015),Pauli77  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    One question. Since spotting had stopped, should I go back to my normal 800mg pessaries dosage? I just do 800mg in the morning and 400mg night since saturday. The p4 level has dropped significantly
    on last wed BT. From 200+ to 116. e2 has also dropped suggesting ovaries are shrinking. OB explained the drop of p4 is normal. But it makes me wonder if the sudden drop caused the spotting. What do I think about the dose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope, glad yhe spotting has stopped. Sorry I have no idea about your nlood tests. You can't OD on Progesterone so stay on what your on I say, it can't hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hope168 sending you big hugs. I was so sorry to hear your news. I hope you are recovering and being looked after xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

hope168  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope, I'm not sure about the ferritin, but the WBC can be elevated in pregnancy and it's nothing to worry about in the absence of any signs of infection. How high are they? Mine are currently 12.9 with the upper reference range of 11. I think even up to 18 in the third trimester is considered normal.
    Glad the bleeding has stopped and bub is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Pauli77 thank you for the welcome ;-)
    I spoke to my FS this morning to see what I could do for the next FET. I wanna try everything I can this time. He sais for us to try this one first before doing Lap, if negative I'll def have one. Our plan is transfer one of my embryo tested PGD (I've got 3 good ones frozen) keep using Prednisolone and Clexane and add intralipids. He said if it is what I want he will give me. So I'm very happy with him. So at the moment I'm not gonna see Dr M yet. I'll see if need to do a lap I'll def see him. I believe my Fs is doing what Dr M would do. I've just changed FS. Last year I was with another one and I'm happier with my new one, so I'll give him more chances. @hope168 really hope you are better and I'm so sorry for what you've been through. Big hugs. @bbhope what a relief seeing your little bean growing. Congratulations. I really can't help about your BT, I do nothing, just hope it's nothing to worrie about. Exactly what I think I know it's very expensive but I'll do anything to have my little one, until I have the money I'll spend it on my dream. I want to put everything I can on this 6th transfer. It's not getting easy...
    I'm waiting for AF to start my next FET, I'm on day 29 today, did a BT this morning to check where I am on my cycle and my P4 is 15, hope she is not too far away...
    looking forward to know all of you girls.
    Xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DoNotGiveUp For This Useful Post:

hope168  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hope168 I'm so sorry to read your update. You poor thing, that is really devastating. I hope you can recover soon, look after yourself and your DH.

x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

hope168  (04-03-2015)