Closed Thread
Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Donotgiveup, I actually take Dexamethesone rather than Prednisone, its stronger, but if you get a BFP you have to switch over to Pred at 8 wks as Dex crosses the placenta.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

DoNotGiveUp  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bb, good luck with your scan tomorrow 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbope - have a great day tomorrow.

*** TMI Warning ***
    Woke up past midnight last night with pain on my right side abdomen. Was up intermittently from midnight to 03:00 am. When I woke up in the morning and finished my business, noticed orange like discharge. Decided not to go to work and just rest up. Saw GP and had blood pressure, temperature checked, GP assured cramping and mild discharge is normal.

Went through the day without any event. After dinner around 7pm, dull pain started immediately on my right side again. Checked my pad and had brown discharge as well. Pain was on for a good 1/2 hour before subsiding a bit. It's still on and off till now. Been just lying in bed googling. Getting up to walk is a challenge as it is quite uncomfortable pain on my right side.

Just waiting for hubby to get home to decide whether to go to ER, as I would rather be in bed than in a waiting area ...

Currently 21dpt5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Legwarmer, congrats on your pregnancy, love happy stories like yours. I'm in Sydney and I've booked an appt with Dr M in two weeks. I spoke to my FS if I should see Dr M he says that they use the same protocol as him, but it's not included intralipids. I'll talk to my FS again this week and see if he adds me intralipids and which dose. If not I'm def seen Dr M. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hope, try and stay calm. As we'vw said before, bleeding is common and yours is brown. Just stay in bed tonight. Thinking of you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

hope168  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope Oh my God everything is so expensive in this area. But I rather spend this money once than trying many times. I def want to be on Intralipids. I'm with Genea in Sydney and have got an appointment with Dr M in two weeks time. Congrats on your pregnancy too. I can see that most of you girls here are pregnant with this protocol. I def wanna give a try. All of you are giving me hopes. Thank you so much. Whisking you a happy 7 months ahead. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hope168, how are you going? Has the bleeding settled? Hope all is ok.
    @bbhope, you too, how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all .. Am afraid I do not have good news. The pain persisted and hubby drove me to ER in the early hours of the morning. Heavy bleeding soon followed. U/S could not find the sac, HCG at 7k, it is either a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. I was very stubborn not to go to ER as soon as possible. I tried to tough it out for a good 6 hours of pain. By the time we got to ER I needed morphine to help.

Am still being closely monitored at the hospital.

Hubby and I are saddened by this turn of events. Hoping that it is not ectopic as it would require surgery.

We are trying to remain positive and want to get better straight away so we can go on the next cycle.

Thank you girls for your lovely thoughts, support and prayers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hope168 , sooo sorry for the lost, really thinking of you right now....you are amazing, how much courage and positivism ! Hope you recover soon
    @bbhope ,how was the scan ? Spotting completely stopped?
    @MissSagi, you lucky girl with that Emergency Clinic! I have everything for you!
    @Ladydee, OMG that container ! it was a good wake up call for me about it ....I better get used to ..he he...very soon I will have to get one of those...
    @DoNotGiveUp , Welcome! Definitely see Dr M and see what he reckons....also ask him about a laparoscopy option...I never had symptoms and thought my FS here in Auckland just wanted to make money with the surgery but ended up removing some mild endometriosis......I never thought I had...Anyway, all the best!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pauli77 For This Useful Post:

DoNotGiveUp  (04-03-2015),hope168  (04-03-2015),Miss Sagi  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hope168 I am so sorry. I hope you get back on your feet again soon xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

hope168  (04-03-2015)