Closed Thread
Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MissSagi: do u have a gp to go to? I always have fs writes me script. Geez. Every dr wants to write me script. My OB just writes me another. I haven't even finished the one from DrM.

Afm, had spotting last night. I thought it was an off thing because I didn't have any this morning and afternoon. Now, I am having more. Kinda scare and don't know what to do!! I can go to the Perth clinic to beg for a scan tmr or going to emergency women hospital for it. Maybe I am over reacting? Don't really wanna go to the women hospital as it brings back the memory of us losing the first bub on a Saturday. Long weekend in WA and my dr appt is next tues. It is going to drive me nut now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats bertie again. so happy to hear!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys I have been following thread but haven't had opportunity to write anything lately. Bbhope hoping you are ok. Despite bad memories it might be worth heading to king Eddies (?) for a scan...just to put your mind at ease. are you using progesterone pesaries? Can increasing these help?

MissSagi I think G and Dr M were in a tail spin this week for some reason. I had flights etc booked for first LIT appointment in April and G called on Wednesday to say sorry Dr M can't do it on that day after all and we have to change appointment day. I was livid. There was no real explanation as to why appt needed to be changed and no offer of compensation for extra costs incurred. I can live with extra cost but missing out on your medication can be stressful. I hope you manage to scam some clexane from somewhere. Where do you live? If you are in Perth I can give you some for the weekend. I have some left over from last cycle. Not sure if that's legal.

Hope everyone is going ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bertie, that is such good news!
    bbhope, take it easy. Lots of rest.

afm: 2nd BT last Friday, HCG up to 3226 . First scan scheduled on March 18. What do I do in between?
    Prednisone up to 30. Clexane nightly. Rang up G about test results late yesterday arvo, haven't heard anything back yet.

Keep looking after yourselves girls!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hope168 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bb, just remember bleeding is common. Up the progesterone and rest. Did you go and get a scan? Hang in there babe.

Ruby, thanks for the offer bit I'm in Adelaide.

Hope, great numbers. All you do now is sit and wait...oh and look for an OB if you don't already have one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, yes, monitoring at the moment. I didn't tell dh because I don't want to scare him just yet. I will run couple of errands and then bed rest for the day. I hope it is just something random.

I would have offer MissSagi some Clexane. But she is in Adelaide.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

Yes. If I up pessaries, 400mg? Is it a lot? I am on 800mg atm. Will I have to keep it up then once i increase ? My progesterone has been on the level of 200+.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope.... I was taking 3 x 400mg pessaries a day, so increasing it until things settles won't hurt. You then just go back to normal dosage. Bed rest is the trick - skip the errands and take an iPad or book to lie in bed. Also drink lots of water.

Anyone joining me in Hurstville today for Intrallipids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Bbhope.... I was taking 3 x 400mg pessaries a day, so increasing it until things settles won't hurt. You then just go back to normal dosage. Bed rest is the trick - skip the errands and take an iPad or book to lie in bed. Also drink lots of water.

Anyone joining me in Hurstville today for Intrallipids?
    Bertie, I'll be with you in spirit, having mine now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie, that's fantastic news. So relieved for you. I'm sure it will take a bit for it to sink in. Good luck with your Intralipids today.
    @bbhope, I'd do what you can to get the bleeding checked out so you don't go bonkers over the long weekend. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about (there must be about 80-90% of us lately that have had some sort of bleeding in early preg and it's been good news for us all). Just drink lots of water and rest rest rest! Also I was on 4x400mg progesterone. I was told your body just excretes what it doesn't need.
    @PreciousHeart, sorry I'm no help with donor info but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I hope it all falls into place soon.
    @MissSagi, don't worry, you're not the only one who feels the pain and frustration of dealing with Dr M's office. I've been in tears more than a few times after hitting dead end after dead end. Unfortunately our options are limited and he does get results so we're kind of stuck. Hope the intralipids go well and you manage to get your hands on some clexane. It'll all be worth it in the end.

Have a good weekend ladies.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (28-02-2015),Pauli77  (28-02-2015)