Closed Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    Thanks girls. I don't think I'll get 500mls out of FS but I'm aiming for 300mls its better than 100. So with Dr Ms 500mls does he inject it straight by itself with saline either side of it or does he mix it with saline? My 100mls is mixed in with 400mls of saline and only a 10min flush after.
    He doesn't mix. The nurse pretty much does all the work. They hook you up with saline for an hr to kill time while waiting DrM to show up. Then, DrM plugs in the intralipid. During that 4 hrs, it runs with two infusion rates. Once it is done, they put you on the saline again. Sometime in between, the nurse pops you an allergic medication just in case you are allergic to any of the ingredient.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bb, do you mind sending me the dripping rate. This is stressing me out and I want to make sure the intrilipids is worthwhile. G's response when I asked if Dr M could email me the administration is its "unethical". I can't see how its unethical when I could educated a Dr in Adl to help the next person with immune issues over here. What I find unethical is paying full price for an appt where you can barely hear or understand him and no medicare rebate and he cant assist with anything but prescribing drugs, anything beyond that is not included, even a letter to fly with drugs and ice packs. Sorry for the rant having trouble sleeping due to this. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

MissSagi: when r u doing it? I'll pm you as this is considered "unethical" by their standard. I don't want to get into trouble. Well, I guess the method and protocol are "copyright" and thus it is "unethical". Thanks goodness that this forum has passed on so many info.

I have big respect to DrM. I trust him. Otherwise, I won't have gotten him to do my intralipid and biopsy in the past. Doing the biopsy with him has upset my fs because she is genuinely wanting to help and i chose not to go to her when I already flew all the way to Sydney. in an emergency moment, ie. found a polyp, I even rang to ask DrM opinion, in which I only got G to talk to me. On the other hand, Fs rang me up to discuss it over the following few days. Now, I am worrying that the Perth dr is doing way too often with the intralipid and weaning me off progesterone way too early. That says I might also be blindly liking him when I can also trust other drs who genuinely want to help.
    Last edited by bbhope; 25-02-2015 at 09:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel, its a balancing act. I believe in his agressive treatment but I'm not satisfied with his service, but once you start you have to stick with him. I just need to save money thats why I can't go to Sydney and the walk in emergency department here, that I went to last time, are very open and willing to accomodate. I'm just trying to get it right otherwise I'll just wing it because I don't feel 100mls even touches the sides.

I'm going for intrilipids on Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disaster averted...I emailed my FS rooms today wirh my Intralipid issues and they sorted it all out for me. So having Intralipids on Saturday. Not same administration as Dr M's but at least I'm getting 500mls now. I would have taken anything at this stage!

Ok, that stress gone now just work stress doing my head in!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (26-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (26-02-2015),Scruffy  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls, I have been MIA- lots of work...
    @Miss Sagi , what a roller coastal, good that you finally got what gives you peace of mind. @francesthecat , must to be difficult the cemetery situation but how special to know that info about the lady...I have everything crossed for you, you so deserved it... @Hoping4best, welcome to our world...I had the Lipidol flush and the scratch(well was a biopsy, that does the same thing) and definitely didn't delay my AF, actually came earlier..I think everyone is different...

AFM- Next week starting with our very first IVF, hoping the needles in my tummy won't be that bad but we are super excited!
    The only thing is that I am a bit crossed with the fertility doctor since she only want to do the transfer of only 1 embryo. The nurse was trying to scares us about the health risks for mum and babies when they are 2 and bla ..bla...bla ..Couldn't believe it! The worse part? My DH believed it and now he wants also to put them back just one by one just like the doctor wants.... ..grrr....

Would like to check with you ladies, you girls have much more IVF experience...
    It is this common practice or they are trying to get more money from us? I will be super happy with twins and in the other hand, are there more chances that at least 1 makes it...right? Please help.....
    By the way, we also got the next round of flights for Sydney, we have scheduled LIT round 2 with Dr M on MArch 20th if anyone around that day at the Clinic, would love to say hi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pauli77 For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, how are you holding up love? Is it Dr M's rooms that left that horrid message and waiting fir them with the next lot of results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pauli, good luck with your first cycle next week. It won't be as bad as you're imagining, the gonal pens are that small you won't feel them.

1 embryo could be due to your age, guessing you were born in 77? I don't think its standard to transfer 2 if you're under 40. If you have a couple of failed cycles maybe discuss it again with FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps Miss Sagi ! yep I am a 77 girl :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pauli77 For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes, it is standard practice in Oz to only transfer one. Multiple pregnancy is high risk. For some of the immune gals on here, only two work but usually have vanishing twins. With 1 survive and the other takes all the immune issue?? not sure, someone probably knows more than me. Some clinics let you do 2 if you have 2 failed cycle given you r older than 35. They let you sign a waiver about the risk of multiple pregnancy, though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Pauli77  (27-02-2015)