Closed Thread
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. I'm new to the NK thread and I'm guessing the question I'm about to ask is answered somewhere amongst the thread - I just haven't come across it. I'm going to have a hysteroscopy, lipoidal flush and scratch over the next week and I am wondering if it usually delays AF or not?
    Thanks in advance for any advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi hping4best, welcome to the other side 😊
    I'm not sure about your procedures as I've only had biopsy for NKC and scratch which didn't delay AF. I wouldn't think it would though?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats @hope168 and @Miss Sagi!
    @francesthecat, what a beautiful resting place for Lilly. I'm sure she's being very well looked after. I hope the day wasn't too hard-although I'm sure it was. I just hope you have your BFP soon.
    @McG Bertie, so sorry you're having all this extra worry. Like the other girls said, you've got a very very good chance that everything will be fine. 1in20 is like a 95% chance of bub being perfectly healthy. Imagine how optimistic we'd be if we'd had a 95% chance of all this ivf bollicks working!! A friend has just had her perfectly healthy wonderful baby after amino and I think her risk was 1in16. Hopefully the harmony test results are more reassuring. Like Scruffy said, I'd probably be finding the bloody experienced person possible for the amino. Someone who does it regularly.
    @PreciousHeart, so nice to hear from you. Hope all is going well.
    @Hoping4best, welcome! I think it varies from person to person. For me AF was right on time after both lap and then hysto/polyp removal. But it has delayed AF in others. Best of luck.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (24-02-2015),hope168  (24-02-2015),Hoping4best  (24-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BBhope, how long does your intrilipid take? Trying to get a letter out of Dr M so I can have 500mls here rather than 100mls but he's not going to give it to me. So my back up plan is to get another letter from FS if I give him administration instructions and he's usually accommodating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

Sorry have been MIA. I am reading along just can't do personal at the moment.
    @francesthecat: I want to say that your story about lily makes me so teary. Be strong. Sending you positive thought.
    @Miss Sagi: 4hrs for the intralipid. Same as DrM. I wrote down the dripping rate when I was doing it with DrM. I can pass it along if u want. The only diff is that the flushing before and after are very quick. Like 10 mins. The only thing that I don't like is the frequency for the intralipid. I am told to do it once every 2 weeks until 12 weeks. DrM does it less frequent. So it isn't saving any $ to do it here other than saving the hassle to Sydney and a weekend traveling. DrM is doing Once a month after the first beta and goes longer up to ~20 weeks. This dr in Perth has his own protocol. I get that. So I am not sure how to ask him why he does it so frequent as compared to DrM politely. I will have to ask his previous patient and see if his protocol on intralipid works out fine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr m's protocol for intralipids takes a long time. The fluid flush before and after takes more than 10 mins, more like an hr or so. Or it did last year when I had it done

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (25-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. The flush is certainly longer with DrM. Usually an hr before and half an hr after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I don't think I'll get 500mls out of FS but I'm aiming for 300mls its better than 100. So with Dr Ms 500mls does he inject it straight by itself with saline either side of it or does he mix it with saline? My 100mls is mixed in with 400mls of saline and only a 10min flush after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4best I'm also having those next week too. I was wondering that too. I'm on the pill so that may force things along.

Thank you for your lovley kind words of support

I only get 200 mls from my FS of intralipid, so dam annoying watching the rest go down the sink. The stuff I bought in Greece is in 200 ml pouch.
    They do a quick saline flush before and after takes around 2.5 hours.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Hoping4best  (24-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Francesthecat - found out today I'm booked in for Tuesday so I guess I'll find out soon enough - we can compare notes 😉 I really just want it done.