Closed Thread
Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miss Sagi.... apparently the amnio can be done between 14-16 weeks, however Dr M was very specific about waiting and doing it at 16 weeks - in my emotional state I remember him saying something about it being better then, as there's more chance of the baby's skin cells mixing with the fluid. I have no idea if that's right, so will be googling a bit more later :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (20-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Mertie, can't imagine how stressful the next 4 weeks will be. Maybe bloods will clarify the situation prior to the amnio? There's still a very high chance that things will be all good. I have everything crossed for you!

Hope168 all the best for the next for the next few days. Hope all goes well and your HCG levels grow beautifully.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Karolina For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FrancesTheCat I am so so very sorry you had an idiotic OB call you the other day, his entire office should be ashamed of themselves. If I were you I'd get a relative to call and tell them off on your behalf. I was thinking of you a lot yesterday, it must be so incredibly hard to get past this milestone with your Lily and I'm so sorry you didn't get a BFP to help you through that... next one my dear Please make sure they do a proper biopsy for adenomyosis when they do the hysteroscopy... what if you have it like I do and it's causing issues, PM me if you like... if you do have it please consult with Dr Tremellen at Repromed on the phone.

Karolina, so sorry for the issues you are having, have you been properly tested with an MRI or biopsy for adenomyosis? If you look at my recent posts in January you will see what I'm going through... it could be an issue, again consult with Repromed as they are the ones in this country pioneering the belief that it prevents implantation.

Hope I hope your HCG doubles for you, hang in there!

Miss Sagi, so excited and happy for you, well done!!!

BBhope how are those great HCG levels going, well done!!!

LAdybug so nice to hear from you! sorry you still have MS, I was throwing up tip 26 weeks with my son so I know what it's like, OMG it's the worst but all 100% worth it

MGC Bertie sorry to hear that these results are worrying you... wait for the Harmony test, they didn't have that for me 3 or 4 years ago so that must be more accurate... my cousin's wife was told that their baby had a 1 in 3 chance of Downs and she absolutely refused to terminate and her son is perfectly normal, slight hearing problem which they wonder if it was from the needle. So please don't stress... they make us feel like leppers being older mothers and there is a high risk of miscarriage with amnio tests... I will PM you

Chiefsgirl good luck with everything... I know it's really really hard and I hope you get a real miracle soon

Hi to everyone else, sorry if I missed anyone, so many of us, so few brain cells!!!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (21-02-2015),francesthecat  (21-02-2015),hope168  (21-02-2015),Karolina  (22-02-2015),ladybug14  (22-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (22-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Karolina: you are definitely doing your best and being busy is good !Sending you good vibes

@MGCBertie : Sorry to hear the worrying update...I am praying for you and the little one...still 19 possibilities out of 20 of a healthy baby
    @hope168:Another
    @Chiefsgirl:Thanks heaps! will definitely try that one, hopefully will work
    Must be very frustrating...doctors, ei ? grrrrr . Regarding PGD, could you see how many you will have fertilized and then make a decision? I think if you have plenty then not too bad to do it...otherwise maybe not so good?

AFM- We are excited! Dr M mades us realized that we could "gain" some time between the 1st LIT and the 2nd ...Sooooo, we are having an app on Monday with the Fertility Clinic and as soon as my period comes we will start with IVF (short one) and freeze the little ones

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pauli77 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (21-02-2015),francesthecat  (23-02-2015),Karolina  (22-02-2015),ladybug14  (22-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (22-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope168 I best wishes for your next beta best. I hope those numbers start skyrocketing.

Bertie Sorry about your update. Someone from my FB group had a terrible NPIT test, plus embryos had been PGD tested all with Trisomys. So got pregnant naturally, of course when these results came in she again expected the worst.
    No all fine, on her amino. She is nearly due now baby is healthy.
    So keep positive.

Ladybuy my stomach even flopped when I heard MS at 26 weeks urgh. Hope it settles down soon.

Thank you Precious I just realised my FS in Melbourne is sending me for a HSG not a hystersocopy. WTF Ill be having a phone call to them on Monday.
    And depending on that yep Ill be straight on to that one.
    Thank you xx

Karolina big hugs, I always need a plan, or 6 things on the go at once.

Hi Cheifs Hope you get some good news soon too.

Bhope hope your numbers are rising nicely and no more dramas on lost paper work.

MissSagi such a great result after so much you have been through.

AFM
    Thank you so much lovely ladies your support has been amazing. Yesterday we visited the cemetery. The nice man who's wife ashes are underneath Lilys. They never had children, and she loved kids. On Christmas day we spoke for awhile. He told us, it would have made her day, to know she had a little baby to look after.
    He bought a silver butterfly for her. So nice.
    Also is was the fool of the reception staff at Prof Jobling rooms who called me, not him. But it would have been rather interesting to send him to the hospital and yep Im all ready to go, so who is supplying the baby ???
    They normally deal with people with ovarian cancer and womens reproductive cancers. So Im very surprised at her stupidity, then she tried to cover it up by saying, oh thats the same pregnancy. I sure as hell have not grown another thats ready.

We need some more good news

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

hope168  (21-02-2015),Karolina  (22-02-2015),ladybug14  (22-02-2015),Legwarmer  (21-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (22-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

Dear Frances

Your post just made me teary. How bittersweet that your little Lily is being looked after where she lays. A small but beautiful consolation. It must be so hard for you, that you are keeping going is testament to your strength of character & I'm also sorry you didn't get your BFP yet, when you do I shall be cheering from the rooftops.

Bertie - sorry you are having such a stressful time too, geez you've had it tough enough already! But as others have said 19 out of 20 chances your baby will be OK, I'm glad you're in Dr M's hands with this one.

Big love to you Precious. And all you girls on here - so many doing it so tough but you keep on going. That's what will get you your much wanted and deserved babies.

Xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (23-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (22-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta has come in @ 450; Prog @ 653.
    Another BT on Fri. Taking it one day at the time ...

10407383_1633778520188362_982770773020677898_n.jpg

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hope168 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (23-02-2015),Karolina  (23-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (23-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope168 View Post
    Beta has come in @ 450; Prog @ 653.
    Another BT on Fri. Taking it one day at the time ...

Attachment 67575

Sounds very good to me

Also yay for your BT results

16. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

hope168  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope168, fantastic jump in numbers. Thats huge and I can't believe the Prog no.

AFM, chased up my 3rd beta results today. They've gone from 514 to 1742 so pretty happy with that. I don't need another blood test but I think I'll sneak another one in as they emailed me the first 2 path forms...you know just to keep an eye on my Prog. 😉

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

hope168  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope fantastic numbers
    Officially BFP

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

hope168  (24-02-2015)