Closed Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Karolina: are you DrM patient? If not, why not gives him a try for second opinion?

You ladies are lucky. I think I posted at dr sher forum twice and he never answers my questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Karolina, I'm so sorry 😢
    I agree, you need to see the no.1 immune Dr in the country. Make an appt with Dr. M. He will give you a thorough immune assessment and correct protocol. FS's really have no idea (except Dr Wazza).
    Don't give up yet 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @butterfly hope you feel better soon.

I am with Dr M at the moment...I do hope there are still treatments I can do through him. Though I'm losing faith that anyone can help me. I'll check out Dr Sher, thanks for suggestion ladies.

Who's dr Wazza? Is he with one of the big ivf clinics? Sorry girls. I'm really bombarding the forum today with comments/questions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Karolina For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's an FS in Qld. Second best to Dr M.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Karolina View Post
    @butterfly hope you feel better soon.

I am with Dr M at the moment...I do hope there are still treatments I can do through him. Though I'm losing faith that anyone can help me. I'll check out Dr Sher, thanks for suggestion ladies.

Who's dr Wazza? Is he with one of the big ivf clinics? Sorry girls. I'm really bombarding the forum today with comments/questions.
    Email dr sher direct via his website. WDA is pretty damn sharp. He's with QFG brisbane. I haven't seen Dr M so I can't comment about him. I think WDA does a fairly similar protocol from what I'm putting together. Plus he will tell you straight up what his opinion is, and he and his nursing staff are incredibly helpful, they bend over backwards really. It probably costs me a couple of pairs of shoes and a handbag to travel to see him, but who cares.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Karolina  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope sent you a pm but your inbox is full. If you clear it out I can resend 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Scruffy: cleared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread has been busy

Congrats to MissSagi for your BT results

Wow butterfly that's an amazing haul, rest up. Good luck for fert report today. FX

Very sorry Karolina to hear your news I don't see Dr M either but can only speak extremely highly of Wazza. Pregnancy loss is so hard, Thinking of you.

Hi to scruffy and Legwarmer & Bertie & Bhope

AFM My BT results not good enough, enough for a line not for a pregnacy to continue and keep meeting those markers.
    Im seeing my other FS on Wednesday to, review and book a hystersopcy if AF ever shows up. This never happens I go from one extreme to the other.

good luck with veins & bT BHope

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-02-2015),Legwarmer  (17-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karolina... oh I feel so sorry for you (especially so since I met you). It's not much consolation, but for some reason I persevered, and it took me 5 cycles of Intrallipids and IVIG before it worked. Dr M did think that it helps to build up the immune drugs - I really couldn't put my success down to really any other major factor. I do think thatthe daily injections of Neupogen played a part, so I think you could try the big guns. I've been doing:
    - Clexane at 60 daily
    - pessaries 3 x 400 daily
    - Neupogen - 1 injection daily (very expensive $1200 for 10 vials - 50 shots)
    - Dexmethsane 3 x 0.5 daily (then swapped to Prednisolone at 9 weeks)
    - combinations of IVIG and Intrallipids every 4-5 weeks

Frances... very sorry to hear that too. I keep hoping that I'm going to see good news from you one day xx

AFM.... went for the 12 week scan this morning (at 12w5d) and such a relief, everything seems to look fine. The technician said that the baby is very active, cheeky and was causing him grief as it was moving around so much!! Amazing to see little fingers and toes, and it even waved at us once (though DH missed that as he was looking elsewhere!!). Heartbeat 153 bpm, and measures 6.3cm. I asked if he could tell the sex, but he said no, it's too early. I thought I'd read that some people do find out at the 12 week mark - which test is it? Funnily, DH commented afterwards he thinks it's a boy, because he thought he saw "boy bits"!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-02-2015),francesthecat  (17-02-2015),hope168  (17-02-2015),Karolina  (18-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Karolina... oh I feel so sorry for you (especially so since I met you). It's not much consolation, but for some reason I persevered, and it took me 5 cycles of Intrallipids and IVIG before it worked. Dr M did think that it helps to build up the immune drugs - I really couldn't put my success down to really any other major factor. I do think thatthe daily injections of Neupogen played a part, so I think you could try the big guns. I've been doing:

- Clexane at 60 daily
    - pessaries 3 x 400 daily
    - Neupogen - 1 injection daily (very expensive $1200 for 10 vials - 50 shots)
    - Dexmethsane 3 x 0.5 daily (then swapped to Prednisolone at 9 weeks)
    - combinations of IVIG and Intrallipids every 4-5 weeks

Frances... very sorry to hear that too. I keep hoping that I'm going to see good news from you one day xx

AFM.... went for the 12 week scan this morning (at 12w5d) and such a relief, everything seems to look fine. The technician said that the baby is very active, cheeky and was causing him grief as it was moving around so much!! Amazing to see little fingers and toes, and it even waved at us once (though DH missed that as he was looking elsewhere!!). Heartbeat 153 bpm, and measures 6.3cm. I asked if he could tell the sex, but he said no, it's too early. I thought I'd read that some people do find out at the 12 week mark - which test is it? Funnily, DH commented afterwards he thinks it's a boy, because he thought he saw "boy bits"!!

Yay Bertie such a relief after the bleeding scare from the other day. And double yay for 12 weeks and all looking good.

Thanks Bertie, yep with some more persistence and luck yep Im going to get a baby in our arms.