Closed Thread
Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Chiefs, I'm so sorry. We hold of as long as we can to our OE and I should have gone down the DE route a year before I did. Here is the link to the SA forum. There's lots going on over there at the moment...
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=531546

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or go straight to Cape Fertility Clinic for their info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Just a quick check in early Sunday morning - I haven't had a single spot of blood this whole time - 12 weeks now (I know, unlike many of you who have had all sorts of bleeds). But I've had not a spot, until now. First "wee" of the morning nothing as usual, but now, half an hour later, three wipes of murky brown, little bit gooey blood (sorry for TMI). Now freaking out, but have to go out to fire duty, so plan to soldier on and see what it looks like in the day. Is there anything I can do? Should I be checked out? Doubt that I'll get a return call from Dr M on a Sunday.
    Bertie I agree with what the others are saying - bed rest, lots of water, extra pessaries. When I had bleeding at 8 weeks that's what Dr M advised me to do. he also said no clexane injections on the days of bleeding and he upped my neupogen a bit too for 5 days, but I did have more bleeding than you describe. The main thing is to lay flat, I think.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Sagi congrats! So exciting to get your first ever double lines. Sorry, I don't post on here much but try to read along as much as I can.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @Chiefsgirl that is tough news to take. Big hugs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Just a quick check in early Sunday morning - I haven't had a single spot of blood this whole time - 12 weeks now (I know, unlike many of you who have had all sorts of bleeds). But I've had not a spot, until now. First "wee" of the morning nothing as usual, but now, half an hour later, three wipes of murky brown, little bit gooey blood (sorry for TMI). Now freaking out, but have to go out to fire duty, so plan to soldier on and see what it looks like in the day. Is there anything I can do? Should I be checked out? Doubt that I'll get a return call from Dr M on a Sunday.
    Get an ultrasound more for reassurance/your mental state than anything else. I'd say on a Sunday your best bet is A&E.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 15-02-2015 at 12:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @MGC Bertie, Yep bleeding is common. You should be on bed rest and usually dr m says to up your progesterone just in case. Might not hurt to do that till you can speak with him?

AFM- my world collapsed on Thursday when I got the call that only 1 out of the six that fertilised were suitable for freezing on day 3. It's an 8 cell, so the best of the bunch to be frozen, but God it hurts. All the others arrested.

I have a very strong suspicion that none will test normal and I'll be facing the decision of donor eggs or no baby in just a cpl of months.

Can anyone direct me to info on donor eggs in Greece or South Africa?
    I can't direct you to info, but gee that 8 cell sounds like a dark horse.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bertie, I was told by various drs that brown blood is ok. Red one is a bit more of a worry though still won't necessarily mean anything wrong is happening. I'm sure it will be ok. Can't believe you're 13 weeks already.

@Chiefsgirl - sorry to hear what you're going through. Hope the 1 comes back fine from testing.

@Miss Sagi - that is just amazing news!!! Wow so happy for your double line.
    Mine came back positive too but based on how week it was yesterday I'm guessing I'm about 2 days behind which is not good. Probably a chemical...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karolina For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karolina, positive thoughts. My friend told me the other day 'a line is a line, it doesn't matter how dark it is. Mine line is not that dark but I'm staying positive 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. DH keeps saying to try and stay positive and that that 8 cell is our best shot.
    @Miss Sagi and @Karolina good luck for bt tmw, let's hope it's a nice strong beta for you both xxxx
    @MGC Bertie, any more blood?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (15-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (15-02-2015)