Closed Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woohoo...Miss Sagi. Since you messed up the pregnyl, i assume you aren't on it. This is promising!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats right BB, No pregnyl.... fingers crossed. I still think I'm in denial

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Miss Sagi! Awesome news. Fingers crossed for a great number on BT.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Sagi wow that's wonderful!!! Frances everything crossed for your results!!! Chiefsgirl hope all is going well for you too. Love to everyone

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Miss Sagi a nice early BFP on a stick, looks promising... xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    O my gosh I disappear for a little while and look at how many BFP there are, so excited and happy for you girls huge congratulations 😊 not sure if anyone knows but dr Antony lighten at genea does he prescribe pred and clexane for nk cells?? I can't find anything on the Internet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick check in early Sunday morning - I haven't had a single spot of blood this whole time - 12 weeks now (I know, unlike many of you who have had all sorts of bleeds). But I've had not a spot, until now. First "wee" of the morning nothing as usual, but now, half an hour later, three wipes of murky brown, little bit gooey blood (sorry for TMI). Now freaking out, but have to go out to fire duty, so plan to soldier on and see what it looks like in the day. Is there anything I can do? Should I be checked out? Doubt that I'll get a return call from Dr M on a Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Just a quick check in early Sunday morning - I haven't had a single spot of blood this whole time - 12 weeks now (I know, unlike many of you who have had all sorts of bleeds). But I've had not a spot, until now. First "wee" of the morning nothing as usual, but now, half an hour later, three wipes of murky brown, little bit gooey blood (sorry for TMI). Now freaking out, but have to go out to fire duty, so plan to soldier on and see what it looks like in the day. Is there anything I can do? Should I be checked out? Doubt that I'll get a return call from Dr M on a Sunday.
    I really do think it'll turn out to be nothing but I totally understand how scary it is seeing that out of the blue! Had you DTD? Bowel movement? Would this be around the time of AF? Any of these can cause a little bleed. Are you still on progesterone pessaries?....maybe the tip of one of those dislodged a teeny bit if your "plug"??.....don't worry, your body keeps on making it.

I've had plenty of bleeding with this pregnancy but with my dd I had only one episode of what you're describing at 10 weeks which ended up filling one panty-liner. During my 12 week scan, the sonographer said that I had a small sub-chronic haematoma and asked (without me telling her) if I had had and bleeding. She said to not be surprised if I had a little bit more but, I never did so I guess my body absorbed it. Reassure yourself that brown=ok (because it's old blood, not fresh).

My Ob was not worried at the time as it was brown and I didn't have any cramping but, he got me in for a scan the same day for reassurance anyway....give your Ob a call either today or tomorrow so you don't stress Hun Xxx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, bleeding is very common for us girls, you've been reading about it for years. Its hard not to panic but just remember its old blood and you dont have any cramping. You should be on bed rest today and see how it is tomorrow. Everything will be fine 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MGC Bertie, Yep bleeding is common. You should be on bed rest and usually dr m says to up your progesterone just in case. Might not hurt to do that till you can speak with him?

AFM- my world collapsed on Thursday when I got the call that only 1 out of the six that fertilised were suitable for freezing on day 3. It's an 8 cell, so the best of the bunch to be frozen, but God it hurts. All the others arrested.

I have a very strong suspicion that none will test normal and I'll be facing the decision of donor eggs or no baby in just a cpl of months.

Can anyone direct me to info on donor eggs in Greece or South Africa?