Closed Thread
Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Miss Sagi? We're BT buddies. Mine's on monday as well, though I think I'll cheat and POS on Saturday (10dp5dt).

Does anyone know if dr matthias does intralipids on Saturday only or does he also do Sundays?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Karolina, Yay I have a BT buddy. Mine will ne 9dp5dt. I called my local FS this morning and asked him to mail me the BT path forms so hopefully they arrive tomorrow otherwise I'll be doing the bloods on Tuesday. I'll be naughty and start POAS on the weekend too...we have to prepare ourselves don't we.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great number for freezing, miss sagi. It is always a relief to know that there is a back up plan in place. A lot of sticky vibe and baby dust for poas.

Karolina: I don't think he does sunday but if it is urgent, he might do it. I did mine on a tues last time because saturday was too late. Anyway, happy to be able to do it in Perth now. The dr is flexible and can fit it in anytime, although the dr is charging as much as DrM so not cheap! I just did another dose on tues after second beta. Good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck for BT MissSagi & Karolina

I think missing results is catching. None yet office can't find em.
    Had a line good and strong, then it faded now it's back.
    Most likely chemical FFS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances: perhaps there is a prob with the stick. Hope BT is telling you a diff story! Fx!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What are these path labs doing! Frances a line is a line, dont think too much into it until you get your blood results. As bb said could be dodgy stick. Thinking of you. 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes a doggy stick! Mine certainly went lighter the next day and I panicked! It turned out wrong as my BT told me a diff story.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karolina.... out of my 7 infusions so far, 5 have been on Saturdays and just 2 on Sundays. I gathered it was more a case of whether he had a function or personal commitment on the Saturday, to change it to the Sunday. I spoke to him once about 6 months ago about doing it on different days, and he said he would consider it, and yes, Bbhope now recently had it mid-week, but that's definitely the exception, rather than the norm.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

Yes, it wasn't norm. That's why G laughed at me. I was doing the STIM. EPU date wasnt set. I could go in as early as wed. Or else fri. So I asked to have Intralipid on tues. I couldn't fly out earlier for the saturday for many reasons. I didn't want to do it after EPU as my progesterone tends to shoot up quickly. And drBeer book certainly says that bad nk cells need to be controlled before luteal phase. And I timed it just 8 days before ET this time as well. Last FET, saturday fell into 9 days before ET. I made two short weekend trips in a roll to syd. It wasn't fun. If they say no, I would have just given up on doing it. honestly, I don't know what helps and what's not for my cycle. I am just throwing everything in after my first chemical pregnancy. Try my best so I don't feel as guilty as I was with my first loss if bad thing happens.

Anyway, this reminds me of when is the next dose of intralipid? I just had one dose few days ago after second beta.
    Last edited by bbhope; 13-02-2015 at 23:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bonus with going to South Africa is there is no 2WW, its only 9 days. Today is day 7 for me so I POAS this morning and it came up double lines....I don't think I'll believe it until I get my BT results on Monday. I've never seen double lines before....Yikes!