Closed Thread
Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @PreciousHeart I've been reading about giving up gluten and dairy but I don't really have a lot of dairy skim milk on my cereal and a yogurt at lunch I wonder if cutting it out would help ?? @Nidhulaine congrats on ur little one you really are the poster girl that I look at and think yes it can work 😊 some days I really doubt the future , hope you have an amazing xmass with your little bundle of joy @MissSagi it's always so good to know things are working especially when we start to doubt the treatment I've often wondered if I have another biopsy will the results be lower but since I only had it 6 months ago I'll probly wait, sorry I can't help but I hope someone else can 😊 @Boysiewantsabub going off my pregnyl inj I'm pretty sure it would be out of your system by now , have you POAS?? Fx that ur two little lines pop up, can I ask what dose of pred your on??
    @MGCBertie @Legwarmer hope IL went well for you , @MGCBertie and ur def not crazy you need to try everything and why not an IUI maybe it's what you need 😊 fx it works for you @bbhope hoping you get a donor before xmass hun it's frustrating playing the waiting game for everything @francesthecat you really are someone to aspire to hun ur determination and willpower is just amazing , what immune drugs are you taking? I have everything crossed your get ur BFP before xmass @Bella978 ur story always gives me hope and the fact u have number two on the way is amazing I often think I wanted 3 but ATM I'll settle for one don't no if I can do this journey another two times if I end up getting there in the first place , goes to show that things can change and just because it's like this today doesn't mean it will be like this forever @ladybug14 hope your doing well hun 😊
    Afm I weaned off dex as I was told and have had severe headaches, nausea, stomach pains and extreme tiredness called the dr yesterday and she said its withdrawal because I'm having lap tomoro she said to just put up with it because she'd rather me not on the dex while having the op hopefully today is better yesterday was bad with the tiredness and feeling sick … horrible stuff these steroids at least next time I'll know I need to taper down abit longer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @PreciousHeart I've been reading about giving up gluten and dairy but I don't really have a lot of dairy skim milk on my cereal and a yogurt at lunch I wonder if cutting it out would help ?? @Nidhulaine congrats on ur little one you really are the poster girl that I look at and think yes it can work ������ some days I really doubt the future , hope you have an amazing xmass with your little bundle of joy @MissSagi it's always so good to know things are working especially when we start to doubt the treatment I've often wondered if I have another biopsy will the results be lower but since I only had it 6 months ago I'll probly wait, sorry I can't help but I hope someone else can ������ @Boysiewantsabub going off my pregnyl inj I'm pretty sure it would be out of your system by now , have you POAS?? Fx that ur two little lines pop up, can I ask what dose of pred your on??
    @MGCBertie @Legwarmer hope IL went well for you , @MGCBertie and ur def not crazy you need to try everything and why not an IUI maybe it's what you need ������ fx it works for you @bbhope hoping you get a donor before xmass hun it's frustrating playing the waiting game for everything @francesthecat you really are someone to aspire to hun ur determination and willpower is just amazing , what immune drugs are you taking? I have everything crossed your get ur BFP before xmass @Bella978 ur story always gives me hope and the fact u have number two on the way is amazing I often think I wanted 3 but ATM I'll settle for one don't no if I can do this journey another two times if I end up getting there in the first place , goes to show that things can change and just because it's like this today doesn't mean it will be like this forever @ladybug14 hope your doing well hun ������
    Afm I weaned off dex as I was told and have had severe headaches, nausea, stomach pains and extreme tiredness called the dr yesterday and she said its withdrawal because I'm having lap tomoro she said to just put up with it because she'd rather me not on the dex while having the op hopefully today is better yesterday was bad with the tiredness and feeling sick … horrible stuff these steroids at least next time I'll know I need to taper down abit longer

Good luck for your lap @miissalina I hope that you can get some answers. Once you have those. You can plan your next move.
    I found DEX gave me headaches no matter what I did. Made me eat like a horse too.

Im on DEX clexane aspirin patches and growth hormone Intralipid before transfer. Plus the huge amount of FSH Menopur & pruegon, and the pregnal boosters They are no longer using anitbotics as part of the treatment.
    But I hope I get some during the collection, as I've had an abscess develope from EPU, not from this DR though.

I liked your thoughts, on how things are today does not mean they will be this way forever. Something to give us all hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    subbing 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Legwarmer... sorry I didn't get to see you yesterday... well, there were two women in the foyer, so you could have been one of them! But I got lucky and got a single room, which was really lovely, and actually had a really big sleep. DH said I was snoring and everything!!

Hope you got out of there at a decent time, as I didn't!! The doctor put the canula in, and then no-one came to hook the saline up. At 4pm, I started thinking about calling someone (or doing it myself), and at 4.30pm when I'd finally decided to ring the bell, the nurse came and said she thought that the doctor was doing it (the doctor never does it!!)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, it was so busy yesterday I had no idea which one could be you! Sorry I didn't see you as well. Tbh I slept most of the time as well There were 9 girls yesterday. I always stay the night anyway as it's a 2 hour drive for me.
    Did you get the nurse who kept talking about her anxiety? She was making me anxious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Miissalina, I would just try cutting out dairy altogether, I only have a splash of milk in my tea but have stopped otherwise for now... take a probiotic though and I recommend rice milk as nut milks and soy aren't that great for you really. Just try it, my nails are stronger than they've been in years which is SO weird, not sure if it's the no dairy thing... will find out when I go back to it maybe?

Boysie how are you doing, hope you got a BFP?!! BBhope hang in there, hoping things will change for you soon. Bella so lovely to hear from you and hear your amazing news, how wonderful, Dr M is a miracle worker that's for sure!!! Hoping your last trimester is hugely uneventful and you have a great birth, let us know how you go, I'm sure you will!

MGC Bertie, wow you do have to keep on those nurses sometimes, what a pain having to wait that long!!! Good luck for your IUI, hoping it works for you. Legwarmer so happy to see you have had intralipids and didn't have to do the IVIG again so amazing, not long to go til your 12 week scan!!! Francisthecat sounds like everything is happening again for you, yay!!! hoping all goes really really well and smoothly for you

Ladybug hello! Thanks for your wishes I hope all is travelling really well with you, you must be near your 20 week scan soon, amazing!!!

Well tomorrow is the big one for us... it's our final transfer ever, the last of our 4 donor egg embryos after giving up on my eggs a year ago. I feel strangely calm and happy about this cycle, it's all less stressful when it really is the last time it seems - although I'm nervous as hell and really don't know how we'll react but I'm putting ALL my thoughts and energy into us being positive!!! So I'll be going underground with this one a bit and off the boards so I can fully focus. I have the week off work again (burst into tears on my GP on Wed and she wrote me a certificate for 10 days!!! I'm only using 5 but that was nice of her, esp in light of the redundancy thing I'm going through too!)

SO I hope everyone has a terrific week ahead with lots of good things happening and I'll be back with news later on... here we go!!!! Everytime I go up to level 4 of Genea Kent St I hope it's my last time there... now tomorrow it definitely will be, and likely the last time I ever see my FS too after 5 years. Praying for a BFP miracle as I am for all of you wonderful, warrior ladies

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did meet a lovely lady who flies in from Perth and we had a great chat. I'm not sure if she is on these boards?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Precious! Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (01-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart, a million trillion gazillion good luck wishes for tomorrow and the next wee while. I hope with all my heart that this is it for you. Will be sending lots of positivity your way. Hope you manage to keep your zen state. I had a little nip of brandy the night of my last transfer...maybe an idea! Good luck!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (01-12-2014),PreciousHeart  (01-12-2014)