Closed Thread
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fracesthecat: how r u traveling in greece?

To add, i am happy that the dr in perth will do intralioid any time of the week. I asked about his method. I bet he is aware i am drm patient. 4 hrs slow infusion plus saline flush. 500ml. Price tag: i am hoping he would charge less than drm but i bet he knows that he is the only dr who is doing it in perth (without through ivf clinic). Similar to wha drm charges. Ie. A lot! I dont know a 500ml milk soy product can be so expensive. Anyway, save any trip to syd in the future. Haha....i have been referring ppl to go there. Can we join a referral program? :-)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had 2 embryos transferred this morning. Out of the 6 good embryos on day 3, I had only 3 good ones, so hopefully I'll have 1 for the freezer tomorrow.

Bb, glad you found someone in Perth ans bonus they'll do 500mls.

MGCbertie, you made a mistake...we're all human, all you can do is move on from it. Dont worry about whay you're colleagues are saying I'm sure they've made mistakes before. You've controlled what you can so dont stress ovet it....easier said than done I know but when you think about it, just think of your baby instead.

Currently at the airport waiting to flt to J'berg.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best, MissSagi! Hope this is it.

Oh..ya, just read your post Bertie. Sorry to hear about the extra stress that you don't need! We all made mistake. Hugs.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Sagi and Bbhope.... thanks for that. I know that's how I'm supposed to get over it, but I guess at the moment it's still a bit raw, and going back to work on Monday to face everyone for the first time is going to be the hardest.

Butterfly... I was the one who pushed to have the Dex. Dr M was adamant that it wasn't for me, but after everything else didn't work, he let me have it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What dose?

Don't worry about what other people think, they're usually too busy worrying about their own crap anyway..,

sh*t happens! flowers grow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly.... I was on 3 x 0.5 of Dex per day. Considering there are only 30 in the bottle, 10 days worth always went very quick before I was back buying more.

Thanks for those thoughts. Yes, no-one worries about me normally at work, some people don't even say hello, so maybe I am being too worried that they'll pay any attention to me now!! I love this therapy - much cheaper than counselling!! Thanks everyone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie: stay focus on your preg than worrying about those ppl. I know it is hard. I had been there! And am still struggle with it sometime.

I am feeling a bit nervous. I guess ppl like us won't be a worry free preg. Worrying this and that. I hope BT is good next week.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCG, just do what you have to do and ignore them all. They're probably all so spineless they'll never bring it up with you anyway. Your manager is the only one you have to answer to. Plus you've got better things to concentrate on 😉

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bertie x... Hope everything settles down, get some rest.

Might raise the dex issue with WDA this week. I want to give any embies I get the best chance, and finding out about this dratted nk thing has me a bit miffed. DH is away again and I feel I'm battling on alone at the moment. Day 3 of jabs and I feel hot and bothered, and all wound up from the prednisone. Fortunately I have 3 kittens to play with who are quite hilarious and who frequently insist I stop googling and play with them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just a quick stop by, just got home tonight. I've got the crazies bad

Will be to talk about the DEX pred issue.

Big hello to the lovley Miss Sagi Bhope Butterfly

Big hugs Bertie, I found this time in my pregnancy the worst I was stressed beyond belief.
    I just have to share, this embrassing story. I was serving a customer who was being quite annoying. Trying to work her change order, after about 6 / 8 times trying to count to $ 160. She lost her sh!t at me completly for being so dumb foolish wanting to see the manager. Made a huge fuss, what's worse Im the dam bank manager, so I had to get one of my staff to serve her. Walked into the strong room and sobbed. Embrassing beyond belief.
    Be kind to yourself, stress combined with pregnancy hormones send anyone loopy.
    You have been a a tough road, picked yourself up so many times.
    You deserve some slack.

Dam prgenal different regime this time, day before transfer, day after transfer now 6 days past transfer ??
    Anyone else done like this ??
    Normaly on 3,6, 9 as other FS

Any idea ladies

17. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (09-02-2015)