Closed Thread
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks scruffy. Who doesn't go mad in tww?! hopefully I can focus back at work a bit. Super hot here!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Thanks scruffy. Who doesn't go mad in tww?! hopefully I can focus back at work a bit. Super hot here!!!!!!
    Awesome @bbhope your in the 2ww I pray that it goes really quickly for you. I bet it was great to see dr m!!

Every few days I log back on and check out how you ladies are going!!

Just an update i know I haven't commented for a few months.... But I am currently 25 weeks pregnancy with a baby girl.. I am now off all I'm immune drugs but the biggest issue I have had is my weight gain (thank you prednisone) I have gained 18kg in 25 weeks... Feel a little depressed about that however I am trying not to worry about it until after the baby.

Wishing everyone the best in their journey.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Awesome @bbhope your in the 2ww I pray that it goes really quickly for you. I bet it was great to see dr m!!

Every few days I log back on and check out how you ladies are going!!

Just an update i know I haven't commented for a few months.... But I am currently 25 weeks pregnancy with a baby girl.. I am now off all I'm immune drugs but the biggest issue I have had is my weight gain (thank you prednisone) I have gained 18kg in 25 weeks... Feel a little depressed about that however I am trying not to worry about it until after the baby.

Wishing everyone the best in their journey.
    Hopefullyanotherbaby, sounds like your pregnancy is going well. Dont stress about the weight gain, its done now so no use worrying about it. As long as you are now eating relatively healthy, things will slow and you can deal with the rest after the birth of your little girl. Now enjoy your pregnancy 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for PUPO Bhope. I hope to joining you on Saturday
    TWW crazies Yep Im signing up right now lol

Hope I gained 20 kilos in 4.5 months in my pregnancy due to the steriods. I had the moon face and all, I felt awful. I lost the weight right away when they stopped. Main thing is you are eating healthy.

Miss Sagi I'm in Greece this donor cycle was done on a whim, as my last collection was a total disaster. No transfer, gone from 13 eggs to 2 WTF.
    So Wazza said, nicely do something different. So here I am. Feels right.
    Good luck xx

All set with some vallium and baileys for transfer lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (31-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for PUPO @bbhope! And @francesthecat for tomorrow! Very exciting times.
    And hopefuly @Miss Sagi soon too.
    I was hoping to be PUPO today too but ovulation somehow got delayed by 5 days and now I have to wait till next Wednesday. Oh well, hopefully it's the case of good things come to those who wait.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karolina For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (01-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (30-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (31-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I have been on and off the BH forum for a while now and am always blown away by the comraderie and mate ship that shines through these pages. It is beautiful.

Bbhope best of luck to you on your tww. It's always an exciting time and fingers crossed this is the one for you.

francesthecat best of luck to you too. I had a giggle at your moon face comment...I strted to develop one too on my last transfer while using prednisilone. I felt awful too. Not pretty. It does disappear eventually. Ugh.

Two weeks ago DH and I travelled to Sydney to have uterine biopsy and Chicago bloods done. I had my follow up appt with Dr M yesterday via telephone and he has suggested LIT before our next transfer and then Ivig if we get a BFP. I would LOVE to be able to fly back and forth from Perth to Sydney to do these procedures but, of course, it would be much easier to have them done in Perth. Bbhope has mentioned Dr S in Perth can do IVIg infusion but I wondered if there are any Perth ladies out there that have had LIT done locally?

TIA for any information.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubylou88 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @scuffy; I hope you read rubylou post.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Rubylou88  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope, all the very best for your 2ww. Hope it doesn't make you too crazy. Fingers and toes are crossed for you.
    @francesthecat, you're in Greece! Wow! That's awesome. Hope the cycle is going fantastically and you've got a lovely Embie to transfer today. Will you stay for the 2ww? All the very very best.
    @Karolina, hope the next 5 days are relaxing for you.
    @Rubylou88, welcome to the thread. Hope Dr M can get you your bfp and fast! I haven't heard of LIT in Perth but @Scruffy would be a good one to PM, pretty sure she's looking at doing LIT and is in Perth too.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, great to hear from you, been wondering how you are. Congrats on a little girl. Must be so nice to be off all the immune meds. I'm down to 5mg pred and hoping to get off it soon!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (01-02-2015),Miss Sagi  (31-01-2015),Rubylou88  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rubylou88 I'll PM you.

No-one doing LIT in Perth I am flying next week to get it done with Dr M but everything else will be done here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances, good luck for today! Everything crossed for you 😊

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (01-02-2015)