Closed Thread
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladybug.... thanks for thinking of me. Went back to work today, and it's kind of like I'd never had a holiday!! My 12 week scan is in three weeks time, so will just try to keep busy between now and then. I've had a couple of days feeling very nauseas, but most days it's pretty mild, especially if I'm busy and keeping occupied. I do worry sometimes (OK, actually alot) that I have no other signs or symptoms - hardly a twinge, perhaps only once a week. Boobs sore though :-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (28-01-2015),Little Ted  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely Ladies ...
    @Miss Sagi .. hoping that Africa is amazing in more ways than one ... @MGC Bertie hoping being back at work continues to be a positive distraction on some level @Lulubee hope you are having a much more relaxing week after your good news @francesthecat - hoping this is the one for you ... @Ladydee how are you doing?

Well after a four week wait we got some really good news ... all three embryo's from the PGD are normal ... which is amazing but also confirms my already established opinion that it is immune issues and not embryos at play (glad I spend an additional $10K to establish that one ... he he he ...)

So now the question is with one frostie at RPA and three at Genea do I do Intralipids first or straight to iVig which Prof G is suggesting?
    Also read some research to suggest iVig combined with two embryos transferred has an incredibly high success rate ...

Appreciate any stories or thoughts ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janetb3 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Janet.... I don't think there's a definite answer on that one. For me I did:
    - two cycles with Intrallipid before FET - both BFN
    - then two cycles with IVIG before FET - Hcg of 3 and 5 respectively
    - then one cycle with Intrallipid before IUI - BFP and seems to be sticking (9 weeks now)
    All 5 of those cycles were within a 9 month period, and Dr M thinks it's more the build up of the medicines, rather than one particularly worked.
    Now that I have my BFP, he's alternating every month with Intrallipid and IVIG, as he is hedging his bets, and says that they both do slightly different things.
    Well, that's just my story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Janetb3, congrats on the perfect embies. Like Bertie's story shows you-there really is no right or perfect answer. I always did IvIg prior to transfers so can't really comment on the Intralipids and success. What other immune meds will you be on? I've read that intralipids and neupogen together are a good combo. If you're doing intralipids/ivig and steroids and you've tried intralipids before I'd go straight to the ivig. Good luck with your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Janet, what immune issues do you have and how bad are they? I would take that into consideration. If Dr M is recommending IVIG I would do that as I dont think he would recommend it if he can get away with intrilipids instead, due to the cost difference. He has me on 2x intrilipids and neupogen before transfer.

Bertie, sounds like you're having a dream pregnancy!

I hope all the preggo ladies are enjoying their 9 mths!

Bbhope, i never lied down when using crinone only pessaries. Whether you lie down or not it still falls out....yuk!

Sooty, what country did you end up having success in. I was an avid lurker of yours when you went to SA as you were the only one similar to me back then with immune issues.

AFM, had my first appt today. Egg donor is doing well and its looking like around 15 eggs. The donors epu has been put back by 3 days and I just started neupogen today which now I dont know whether to stop for a couple of days or not as I'm supposed to start it a week before transfer. Oh, i've started now i may as well keep on going!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Still reading along

Im overseas and the free wifi is terrible. Just keeps dropping out

Hi to all you lovely ladies

Bertie Im still smiling at your pregnacy

Good to hear things going along well for you Ladybug

Bhope when is transfer ? Hope you get some nice blastys. And the blob buggers off. We might be doing our TWW together.

Miss Sagi yep I spoke to soon, I stink eating more like a hog and now I can't sleep.
    Blah steroids horrible things.
    Good luck for your cycle, I hope I get a great haul of eggies like that too.

I'm sure I've missed a few sorry, I keep losing posts. Darn free wifi blows.

Intralipid tomorrow and BT to check progestrone levels transfer on Saturday.
    How annoying I've got no POAS with me :/ I've been looking in the shops they don't sell them like at home. Where you can just buy 6 packets and no one has to see it etc.
    Also on different pregnal boosters time frame. So wanted to drive myself more and more bonkers until I get home. Waaaah

My tummy is sore as, swirlying away. This is the largest amount of pills I've had a to take for a cycle. This is a DR Wazza cycle and its full on lots of stuff I've never had to take before.

Loads of baby dust ladies

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (29-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Still reading along

Im overseas and the free wifi is terrible. Just keeps dropping out

Hi to all you lovely ladies

Bertie Im still smiling at your pregnacy

Good to hear things going along well for you Ladybug

Bhope when is transfer ? Hope you get some nice blastys. And the blob buggers off. We might be doing our TWW together.

Miss Sagi yep I spoke to soon, I stink eating more like a hog and now I can't sleep.
    Blah steroids horrible things.
    Good luck for your cycle, I hope I get a great haul of eggies like that too.

I'm sure I've missed a few sorry, I keep losing posts. Darn free wifi blows.

Intralipid tomorrow and BT to check progestrone levels transfer on Saturday.
    How annoying I've got no POAS with me :/ I've been looking in the shops they don't sell them like at home. Where you can just buy 6 packets and no one has to see it etc.
    Also on different pregnal boosters time frame. So wanted to drive myself more and more bonkers until I get home. Waaaah

My tummy is sore as, swirlying away. This is the largest amount of pills I've had a to take for a cycle. This is a DR Wazza cycle and its full on lots of stuff I've never had to take before.

Loads of baby dust ladies
    Goodluck Frances, where are you? Today I met up with another wazza patient in SA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Francesthecat: tww now. Transferred yesterday and the blob is such a bugger. Fs tried to put the embie away from it but u know that embie just bounces around in the next 24 hrs. I had a contraction and mild cramping last night in the sleep. I don't think this is good! I don't know why it happened. Maybe I need more magnesium.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck bbhope ☺

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for transfer @bbhope Everything crossed for you. Are you back in the West? I hope you don't go too mad in the TWW!!