Closed Thread
Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @PreciousHeart OMG IM simply speachless. In so sorry you have gone through this. I would be very very mad too. Best of wishes

Also my FS when doing a linning check for me last week, said I had this. WTF only mild but the start of it, in the side wall. He said if this transfer fails, it will have to be looked at. No point in transferring more until it was fixed.
    Ive changed some drug protocol as another FS is looking after me, he prefers the pred instead of dex. I'm also on feldene as well to reduce inflammation.

This is was another of those moments, when you feel OMG what the hell have I been doing, and if I see one of those FS I would ring their knecks. Oh jeez the $$ I would vomit, if I added it up.

Thank you sharing xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    General question. Do u have to lie down afterward with crinone gel? I am using both crinone and pessaries this time. Pessaries is kinda messy and I can't imagine using it at midday as suggested!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    General question. Do u have to lie down afterward with crinone gel? I am using both crinone and pessaries this time. Pessaries is kinda messy and I can't imagine using it at midday as suggested!
    @bbhope, I read your question and had a good giggle cause I only got educated about it by MCG Bertie yesterday whom I shared a room with at intralipids. Well what you need to do with the pesarie in the middle of the day is ... ehmmm... place it in your back passage...
    I was so amused MCG bertie and her husband were laughing at me for ages ( was lovely to meet you two by the way). Oh and yes you would have to lie down after crinone too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

Oh...didn't know that u ladies are sharing a room. Nice. Dh and i were just spending time in the hotel. How boring. Resting for me. Well, we have been to syd so many times now so nothing too exciting.

The normal way is already gross me up. Can't imagine doing up the back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Australia Day!

Long time lurker. Hardly post, but saw someone asking about MTHFR so, I thought I'd pitch in.

I am MTHFR heterozygous, avoid folic acid. Take 5-MTHF (Methyl Tetrahydrofolate), I purchase them off iherb online, Thorne is a good brand.

Hubby is MTHFR homozygous.
    Apart from MTHFR, We've gone through 5 cycles of IVF last year with only 1 transfer, I am a poor responder.
    With a new clinic this year, just on CD5. Saw Dr M late last year, have borderline NK cells, using prednisone.
    With the new clinic, I had taken Melatonin, which FS says takes 4 weeks to take effect, plus testoterone gels.
    With Dr M, started prednisone, I am having a bit of sleep issues and, feeling quite exhausted and just on day 5 of cycle.

Best of luck girls!
    Last edited by hope168; 25-01-2015 at 14:02. Reason: Misspelled prednisone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karolina.... yes, that a lovely co-incidence that we got to share a room yesterday for our Intrallipids :-)) I giggled when I saw Bbhope's post about the pessaries, and then an extra giggle when I saw your post straight underneath!!

Precious.... you've absolutely floored me with that news of yours. Obviously the adeno has only developed since the birth of your first child, but I can't believe that it's been mentioned slightly a few times to you but nothing suggested or tested. Let's hope everything clears up, and you can have a chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fab news Lulu - yay! I'm with one of the other girls on upping your progesterone even though your FS said your current dose is ok. The higher your levels the calmer it keeps everything.

MBertie - so happy everything Is going well for you. Exciting times.

Precious - I'm so glad you went to Dr T and have answers at long last. Thanks for sharing all that information. I down reg'ed with zoladex for 3 months too (3 implants) then daily lucrin to cover a few weeks.

Good luck Miss Sagi - I think SA only infuse 150-200ml from memory too

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Lulubee  (26-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (27-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sootymay View Post
    Fab news Lulu - yay! I'm with one of the other girls on upping your progesterone even though your FS said your current dose is ok. The higher your levels the calmer it keeps everything.

MBertie - so happy everything Is going well for you. Exciting times.

Precious - I'm so glad you went to Dr T and have answers at long last. Thanks for sharing all that information. I down reg'ed with zoladex for 3 months too (3 implants) then daily lucrin to cover a few weeks.

Good luck Miss Sagi - I think SA only infuse 150-200ml from memory too
    Damn, well its a bit better than the 100ml in Adelaide. Having Neupogen should help cover it though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart, that's so so frustrating that no one had followed up on it before. Just makes you so mad that we've got to do doctors' jobs for them half the time. I hope the diagnosis and treatment plan is just what is needed and it's not long until you're UTD!!

Thanks for thinking of me. I've got a 24 week scan tomorrow so hopefully all is still going well. The morning sickness hasn't gone yet and bub is kicking the bananas out of me so hoping it's all a good sign.
    @francesthecat, all the best for the cycle. Hope you're feeling better on the pred and it does the trick for you.
    @MissSagi, best of luck in SA. What an adventure! Hope you come home with some extra 'onboard' baggage!!
    @Lulubee, so glad you had good news with your HCG. Bleeding is just utterly terrifying and so hard not to think the worst. Hope the hcg keeps rising nicely.
    @Fiona2, hope you're getting some sleep! I used to pace the streets at 1am I got so frustrated with not sleeping! All the best for your cycle.
    @MGC Bertie, sounds like all is going well. Hope you're still relatively nausea free! When's your 12 week scan? Will you find out the sex?
    @bbhope, the pessaries up the back aren't that bad! I was on 6 a day so it was certainly better than lying down half the day and all the delightful wax discharge that comes with the normal route!!

Sorry to anyone I've missed! Had a really nasty bug so been a bit out of it lately. Lots of best wishes to you all though wherever you are in your journeys.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (30-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (27-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't sound like I have a choice but to put it the back way. There is no place to lie down at work.