Closed Thread
Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lulubee, that's fantastic news for your HCG to have doubled like that for the first time every!!! Sounds very very promissing. Very happy for you😊

@Miss Sagi, thanks. Never had the intralipids before so not sure what to think of it but don't care, happy I got in. Really hope everything goes well in SA for you next week. When are you leaving? Are you going there for a transfer? Sorry if you're repeating yourself.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karolina For This Useful Post:

Lulubee  (23-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Intrilipids is nothing, you dont feel anything, just keep arm straight.
    I'm already in SA, holiday before transfer on 4th Feb (if it goes to 5 days)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck @MissSagi! For your age, your AMH is pretty good. It seems like just the immune issue is causing the problem.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Miss Sagi  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, and its a long and expensive way to come to trial on immune treatment as I havent had it before in a full cycle back home. Fingers crossed. Plus my egg donor has 100% results in previous 2 donations, lets pray that continues. Now off on my big Safari adventure this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Still reading along and lurking around

Ive changed from DEX to pred and I do feel different. Less crazy and able to sleep better not keeping me awake as much.
    Not as hungry either, I've been eating cause I'm nervous about this cycle. I can't blame the meds 😜

Ive got loads to catch up on. Proper personals when not on my phone sitting at the hotel Buffett. Thinking gee just abit more.

And loads of baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthwcat, I'm the opposite with Dex and Pred. Pred sends me crazy with insomnia and eating out of control as well as stinking like BO. I find Dex not as severe.
    Good luck with your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Miss Sagi, I forgot to ask. With your MTHFR homog, are you on the folinic/methylofolic acid? Or you didn't bother and doing Megafol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Still reading along and lurking around

Ive changed from DEX to pred and I do feel different. Less crazy and able to sleep better not keeping me awake as much.
    Not as hungry either, I've been eating cause I'm nervous about this cycle. I can't blame the meds 😜

Ive got loads to catch up on. Proper personals when not on my phone sitting at the hotel Buffett. Thinking gee just abit more.

And loads of baby dust
    Oh Im so happy to see you're cycling @francesthecat. I am on dex this cycle (last 2 on pred) and find it more powerful. Sleeping issues are similar although at first I was having terrible mood swings like a psycho. It's been a week or so on it now and feeling much better.
    @Lulubee that's wonderful news!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

Lulubee  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    Fantastic news Lulubee. Do they know why you're bleeding? I hope its stopped now.

Bbhope, i hope your cycle is doing well.

Thinking of you girls doing Intrilipids as well ������
    Thanks heaps, Miss Sagi. Don't know why I'm bleeding. It's on and off a bit and still here a little but no way near as bad as it was when it first started. It's stressful but I'm hoping things continue to go well with the HCG. It scares me because I had bleeding with all three of my miscarriages, but with all three of them the HCG was low and slow rising. I never had numbers as high as with this one this early and they never doubled. So the HCG seems a great sign, despite the bleeding being freaky. I don't think it will be anything to do with progesterone but at least we're testing that tomorrow. I know from past pap smears that I have an ectropian cervix (where there are more blood vessels) so I'm hoping it's just something simple like my pessaries irritating my sensitive cervix or something. Hopefully it's nothing alarming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Karolina View Post
    @Lulubee, that's fantastic news for your HCG to have doubled like that for the first time every!!! Sounds very very promissing. Very happy for you������

@Miss Sagi, thanks. Never had the intralipids before so not sure what to think of it but don't care, happy I got in. Really hope everything goes well in SA for you next week. When are you leaving? Are you going there for a transfer? Sorry if you're repeating yourself.
    Thanks so much