Closed Thread
Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulubee View Post
    I can imagine coming off the meds will be so scary, Ladydee. Have they not been able to find any cause for the bleeds - like an SCH or something?
    No, my Ob's u/s machine is all too dark, we can just see lots of pockets of blood but not the source. I have my 12 week NT scan booked for the 5th so I'm sure we'll finally get some answers then....well I hope so anyway, and I hope it's not too dangerous! Just heading off to pick up some more Progesterone injections that'll last me until 13 weeks......I hope that's enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    No, my Ob's u/s machine is all too dark, we can just see lots of pockets of blood but not the source. I have my 12 week NT scan booked for the 5th so I'm sure we'll finally get some answers then....well I hope so anyway, and I hope it's not too dangerous! Just heading off to pick up some more Progesterone injections that'll last me until 13 weeks......I hope that's enough!
    I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulubee For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie, they actually managed to find a spot for me on Saturday so we could be in the same room! G called me literally 40min before I was about to be plugged into the intralipids at my fertility clinic. I would have hugged her if I could. Was so happy.

If you see a very tall, rather skinny blond girl on Saturday it's me. I'm going in 2pm. If you're keen to chat while there do let me know

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Karolina For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

@Lulubee I honestly coped ok with the first two miscarriages ... within range and all that reassurance that people give you ...

They were much more spaced out than yours thankfully in a way ...

The third was tough being on IVF and thinking we'd cracked it ... and the fourth I didn't think I'd survive ... Having identified the immune component and done base protocol like you ... Somehow however I did survive ...It was dark and it took lots of time ... I think the grief can be cumulative ...

But I am still holding a little place of hope in my heart for your miracle 💐
    Last edited by Janetb3; 22-01-2015 at 21:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lulubee thinking of you. If you haven't already up your progesterone pessaries xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulubee View Post
    Thanks, Fiona. Is IL intralipid? I will ask my FS about it when I see her next.
    Yep intralipids

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much lovely ladies! I'm feeling a bit better. A bit more hopeful. The bleeding was pretty much absent yesterday. Well, it had stopped all morning but then after a BM around 1 pm I had some more really watery light pink bleeding.That stopped by the end of the day. I'll keep my fingers crossed it doesn't come back today. Had my second HCG beta yesterday afternoon and will get results hopefully this morning. I wanted to give myself a heads up about what to expect with those results so I POAS last night and was very surprised to see that the test was WAY darker than my 12 dpo test four days ago. I was honestly expecting it to be lighter. So I do have some hope now. I'm a little cautious as I think I may have peed a little bit of blood onto the test and I know that would make the line darker than it would have otherwise been cos HCG is higher in blood than urine. But at least it's risen. I now have to wait to see if the beta doubled. With all three of my early miscarriages not one beta doubled ever. They always rose and almost got there but never did what they should. I really hope this one does. It won't tell me the whole story, though obviously, because I've been bleeding the last two days. So only think to do will be keep repeating betas. I'm going to have a phone consult with FS today and ask if I can increase my progesterone. I'll also ask if there is anything else I should be on or doing. I want to ask her about intralipids. Does anyone know if they're available through MIVF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karolina.... I had a little laugh about your description of yourself, as I'm probably the opposite - short, dumpy, light brown hair :-)) I'm actually having a late check-in this time, at 3pm, so not likely to see you in the foyer, but if I'm up to it, we can Bubhub our room numbers and visit later in the evening (I've done that before with Precious).

Lulubee... I do hope everything works out for you. POAS messes with the brain, I think, as it's really not an accurate indicator of Hcg after the first few days, because the Hcg levels are too high and actually take a long time to disappear, and so will still register on a HPT for a long while. But I'm gathering you will have found out your results by now....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Lulubee  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my HCG results ladies! I'm floored!!!!
    It went from 271 at 14 dpo to 717 at 16 dpo!!!!!!!

FS doesn't think I need to up my progesterone despite the bleeding.

We're doing another HCG beta and checking progesterone levels tomorrow.

But it's looking good!!! I'm beyond happy.

These numbers are even higher than with my DD (had 472 at 16 dpo with her).

Please, please stick baby!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lulubee For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (23-01-2015),Ladydee  (23-01-2015),Miss Sagi  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Lulubee. Do they know why you're bleeding? I hope its stopped now.

Bbhope, i hope your cycle is doing well.

Thinking of you girls doing Intrilipids as well 😊