Closed Thread
Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Lulubee... I hope it still not the end for this little one.
    So unfair. I have my fingers crossed for you.

I don't know if I'll be able to deal with yet another loss myself. One day it will definitely break me.
    @bbhope, that must be so frustrating. Thats such a horrible part of the process, all the roadblocks I mean. You wait for so long, all the effort you go throuh and money and then something like this that delays everything again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I was in a bed at hurstville private beside a lady who was having her first infusion on the day of transfer and she got pregnant. So if your transfer is next week I would try and get in this weekend with Dr M. Or is your transfer this week?

As for the chicago bloods that you mentioned previously, they do cover the HLA and HLA-DQ tests which is the dna/matching tests you might be thinking of, but I think there are a few more. I did the HLA tests here in Sydney last year through the red cross and came up that we have 5 HLA matches, so I would really push for this test if this transfer doesn't work. It's about $340 each (as both you and DH need to be tested), but I think well worth it. We did one transfer after my first lot of tests with Dr M and it didn't work, we transferred two embies and I have since found out that with our matches we should never transfer two. I really think it is worth the extra testing before you transfer more embies.
    @Chiefsgirl, thanks for that! I'll definitely do the HLA tests then if this one doesn't work. I had never heard of those test or the LITs. I'm learning so much. Can't believe I haven't used this NK cells tread before.

In terms of intraliapids unfortunately it doesn't look like they can squeeze me in this weekend at Hurstville Hospital anymore so I'll be most likely getting the small dose of with my fs tomorrow and then just see what DrM recommends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Janet - thanks heaps. Yeah, it's so tough. I've been here three times before and it still sucks just as much this time. In fact, I think it's worse as I actually thought this one would work out. I don't have much hope at this point but I would love a miracle.

@bbhope - no, hub's sperm hasn't been tested but I think I'll get it done now just to cross that one off our list. I think it was assumed that since we keep getting pregnant so quickly he is all fine, but lots of people have told me it could be a sperm issue. So I'll definitely get that checked off. I do think the problem is with me, though. I think it's a combo of my adenomyosis and my immune issues.

@Karolina - thank you. I don't know if I can take more losses after this either. It so sucks. Hopefully neither of us will have to x
    Last edited by Lulubee; 22-01-2015 at 07:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lulubee.... Are you seeing Dr M, or is it your FS who prescribed you the immune drugs? Dr M's protocols would more likely be - Clexane injections 40 or 60 once a day, up the Prednisolone to 30 a day, 2 x 400mg progesterone pessaries a day. I don't know anything about adenomyosis, so I can't comment there.

Karolina.... I'm surprised that they can't fit you in for Intrallipids - I never thought they have a cut-off, as there always seems to be spare beds and rooms. The only cut-off is that usually you have to have it booked by the Wed, as they have to order the drugs, but considering that yesterday was Wed, when you were asking it should have been alright. I'll be there myself this Saturday, but I did book it in on Mon.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 22-01-2015 at 09:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, I'm not seeing Dr M yet. It was my FS who prescribed the Prednisolone. She mentioned clexane but because my nk cells were only barely elevated she didn't think I needed it. I think I haven't been tested for ANA so I want to get that done. I think I'll need to do a long down regulation to shrink the adeno. If I do that and get pregnant again and miscarry once more I'll see Dr M then, I think. But I do think I need to address the adeno first as it may well be more my issue than the immune stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies, I'm sure I read on this thread that someone in here was using Progesterone oil injections but damned if I can find that post again! I was just wondering when you weaned off it or have been instructed to wean off please?? I'm getting closer to that 12 week mark and while I can't wait to get off all of these meds and injections, it's also darn scary as I'm still getting random bleeds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Lulubee.... Are you seeing Dr M, or is it your FS who prescribed you the immune drugs? Dr M's protocols would more likely be - Clexane injections 40 or 60 once a day, up the Prednisolone to 30 a day, 2 x 400mg progesterone pessaries a day. I don't know anything about adenomyosis, so I can't comment there.

Karolina.... I'm surprised that they can't fit you in for Intrallipids - I never thought they have a cut-off, as there always seems to be spare beds and rooms. The only cut-off is that usually you have to have it booked by the Wed, as they have to order the drugs, but considering that yesterday was Wed, when you were asking it should have been alright. I'll be there myself this Saturday, but I did book it in on Mon.
    Two weekends ago apparently Hurstville was full on the Saturday. The nurses told me last weekend. I guess it just depends on the cycle timing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulubee View Post
    Thanks ladies. I just can't believe this is happening again.
    I had my first HCG beta yesterday and will repeat tomorrow. So at least I'll find out by Friday what's going on. Haven't had my progesterone rechecked but I don't think it's that. Last miscarriage my progesterone was 131.

I'm currently on 20 mg/day Prednisolone, low dose aspirin and 400 mg/day of progesterone. We get pregnant really easily but miscarry early every time. I thought finally this one would work out since I'm on the drugs for the first time.

I'm thinking maybe we need to move straight to IVF now so that I can do a long down regulation to address my adenomyosis. It's the only thing that we haven't yet worked on.
    Arrghhh that is my worst nightmare. I am so sorry. Perhaps you need IL to help the little one hang on! Good luck for next beta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    Arrghhh that is my worst nightmare. I am so sorry. Perhaps you need IL to help the little one hang on! Good luck for next beta.
    Thanks, Fiona. Is IL intralipid? I will ask my FS about it when I see her next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Hey ladies, I'm sure I read on this thread that someone in here was using Progesterone oil injections but damned if I can find that post again! I was just wondering when you weaned off it or have been instructed to wean off please?? I'm getting closer to that 12 week mark and while I can't wait to get off all of these meds and injections, it's also darn scary as I'm still getting random bleeds!
    I can imagine coming off the meds will be so scary, Ladydee. Have they not been able to find any cause for the bleeds - like an SCH or something?