Closed Thread
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Welcome Lulubee,
    Sorry I can't help with the miscarriage stuff - getting the damn thing to implant is my problem! You are definitely a Immune candidate with your Hashimotos. I was told even a family history of autoimmune disorders puts you at risk (my sister has type I diabetes and hashimotos).
    To add a signature go to 'control panel' on the top left of your screen (if on a PC) and then click on 'edit signature'

Just a quick question - does anyone know how to interpret the HLA matching results?? I have a page of random numbers but a heads up before speaking to Dr M on Weds would be good...
    Thank you so much Scruffy. Yes, I'm sure you're right. And we tick all the boxes for autoimmune disease in my family - there is Type 1 diabetes, Hashimoto's, RA, suspected Lupus (sister), celiac and probably others!!

Can't help with the HLA interpretation but good luck. Hope you figure it out. And thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulubee View Post
    Quick question - for those who have had early miscarriages that are suspected to have been caused by immune issues, was your HCG rising normally? A characteristic of all three of my early losses (just over 5 weeks) was that my HCG was on the low side of normal and never quite doubled properly. Just wondering if that is in any way diagnostic of an immune cause or if it doesn't mean anything??
    @Lulubee With my two 5 week losses (bled at 5w and 5w3d from memory) one had low beta that struggled for 3 blood tests... the next had a doubling, almost trippling beta, but then dropped about 5 days later. First on intralipids clexane and pred, the second on the 'dregs' of leftover immune meds (no clexane).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scruffy I kinda get the HLA stuff, add a screen shot of both yours and your hubbys results (pm if you wish) and I can give you an idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    I heard about menopur and gonal f combined protocol. But fs only prescribes me with menopur this time. Strange......i was a low responder for gonal f last round but I was also on the lowest dose. What's the cancellation cut off for number of follicles in first scan?
    I've only ever been on high dose gonal f 400 and last cycle 600! I have used menopur only and had the worst cycle ever.

I have never had a cycle cancelled but then I have gone to epu with only 2 follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @Lulubee With my two 5 week losses (bled at 5w and 5w3d from memory) one had low beta that struggled for 3 blood tests... the next had a doubling, almost trippling beta, but then dropped about 5 days later. First on intralipids clexane and pred, the second on the 'dregs' of leftover immune meds (no clexane).
    Thanks so much Fiona, it's interesting to hear what others' experiences were. I just find it odd that all three of my miscarriages were pretty much identical. It's like there was an implantation issue and the bean couldn't quite get snuggled in properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Fiona2 I'll PM you....

Thanks
    Reviews
    One more question... 😉 For those that have had a scratch in the cycle before FET did it being on / delay AF? I will be doing a scratch this month or next but need to work out things for a family holiday later in the year in if am lucky enough to get a BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I've only ever been on high dose gonal f 400 and last cycle 600! I have used menopur only and had the worst cycle ever.

I have never had a cycle cancelled but then I have gone to epu with only 2 follicles.
    You are not the first who tells me the use of menopur being the worst cycle. So I am kinda worried. do u remember what dose? Also, I supposed to start jabbing yesterday but no one could relay info to fs and gave authorisation. Gosh I hate this 3hrs time difference. Missed the syd closing hrs when BT in Perth was ready. E2 kinda high so should have started yesterday. Grr...hope it doesn't screw up the cycle!

2 follicles? It seems like FS just doesn't want to cancel a cycle easily. Disappointment and no $. I think I would rather cancel than wasting the full cost.
    Last edited by bbhope; 11-01-2015 at 16:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scruffy.... the endo biopsy never affected my AF later on. Though if you get a BFP, then it all won't matter :-))

AFM... I didn't get Friday's BT on Friday, and won't get the results until tomorrow (Mon) as G never rang back (even though I left two messages on Friday and one on Saturday) and the GP on-call (as my GP is away until Monday too!!) wouldn't tell me the results over the phone, as he said, "I don't know the rest of your history, so I can't interpret the result" so have no idea if I'm safely over the 6 week mark yet or not. What a comment!! I'm sure he could have just told me the silly number!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (11-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MGCBertie, how frustrating for you. What is there to interpret, it's a number on a apiece of paper. He could of asked you what your last HCG result was so if could determine which way it's moved.what a dufus!

Bbhope, what a pain for you. Only you know what fallible numbers are good for you, just remember it only takes one.

AFM, well after a 6mth wait, I've finally started my DE cycle. Started Dex on Saturday and had my depot injection tonight, still feels surreal though. I leave for South Africa in 11 days...yikes!

to everyone else and the newbies.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (12-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (12-01-2015)