Closed Thread
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Precious.... yes, 7 days before and day 8 the FET.

AFM.... I go to see my FS this Thurs day and then have a phone consult with Dr M Thurs night. I've never had a phone consult before, but am thinking it's got to be better than two hours wasted spent driving and waiting in his waiting room. Planning on trying an IUI while we organise going to SA, but the donor sperm list at IVFA at the moment is kind of pitiful - but then again, maybe by not being fussy, maybe it will work!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (23-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bertie! Sounds like you've got your next plan of attack underway, I really hope things move along quickly for you & smoothly - hope the calls on Thursday give you fresh hope xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie & Legwarmer, you're both around 70kg yes? & Dr M had you on 0.2ml of 300mcg neupogen daily (ie 5 shots from 1 vial, not 4 shots from 1 vial)? I'm 68kg mostly & been told 5 shots...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just subbing to new thread.

Be back for personals

Also thank you everyone for your kind words of support xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Following

Just following - be back later

Thanks
    Reviews
    PreciousHeart... yes, I'm actually 75kg now, but yes, 5 shots out of each vial.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (24-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legwarmer I actually made an appnt with her for January as I googled her and it came up she does prescribe bondi protocol so I'm glad someone else has had good experiences with her, due to having mild endometriosis and PCO im willing to try bondi protocol before moving onto things like ivig and neupogen only because they kind of scare me obviously if I have no success with the steroids I'll move up the ladder but my FS doesn't prescribe steroids and I'm finding it hard to manage so many FS appnts and managing between the two so I'd like everything handled by one person if I can @Janetb3 I will look into him as well I didn't realise he was doing his PhD in nk cells so that's handy to no it's always better to have someone who has current knowledge and can explain things I decided I'm going to book appnts with at least 3 FS and then make my decision since I'm over my safety net if i can get most appnts before end of dec I shouldn't be out of pocket all that much
    Had any one seen dr Reid? Does he have much to do with nk cells I basically just want the bondi protocol to try and a FS that's willing to prescribe it to me
    @MGCBertie it's good you have a plan in place i feel it's always gets me back up when I have a next step when I don't I seem to get into a hole of misery with no direction really hoping an iui gives you ur little baby no harm in trying 😊 I've even considered doing clomid on my off cycles but chickened out lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Legwarmer I actually made an appnt with her for January as I googled her and it came up she does prescribe bondi protocol so I'm glad someone else has had good experiences with her, due to having mild endometriosis and PCO im willing to try bondi protocol before moving onto things like ivig and neupogen only because they kind of scare me obviously if I have no success with the steroids I'll move up the ladder but my FS doesn't prescribe steroids and I'm finding it hard to manage so many FS appnts and managing between the two so I'd like everything handled by one person if I can @Janetb3 I will look into him as well I didn't realise he was doing his PhD in nk cells so that's handy to no it's always better to have someone who has current knowledge and can explain things I decided I'm going to book appnts with at least 3 FS and then make my decision since I'm over my safety net if i can get most appnts before end of dec I shouldn't be out of pocket all that much
    Had any one seen dr Reid? Does he have much to do with nk cells I basically just want the bondi protocol to try and a FS that's willing to prescribe it to me
    @MGCBertie it's good you have a plan in place i feel it's always gets me back up when I have a next step when I don't I seem to get into a hole of misery with no direction really hoping an iui gives you ur little baby no harm in trying ������ I've even considered doing clomid on my off cycles but chickened out lol
    @miissalina if your in Sydney I go through dr manny at Ivf australia at Greenwich and I was put on the bondi protocol as I had High nk cells.... I was very fortunate that it worked and am 16 weeks pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart yes I'm doing 5 shots of neupogen from every vial. I'm around 70kg. Haven't weighed myself in a while I could be closer to 75 now (more than likely...).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (25-11-2014)