Closed Thread
Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What do you ladies think....I called his rooms and they said they are closed until the 5th. I called QFG clinic and a nurse there said he or his nurse would call me tomorrow and to stay on everything including Clexane and aspirin but she wasn't 100% sure as sometimes he changed his "rules" for different patients but that that was usually what he advised. Bed rest today and no work tomorrow if I have another bleed.

I haven't called my other clinic as they don't know all of the drugs I'm on but he is my obstetrician. They do know I'm on Clexane (though they think I'm on a lesser dose), should I double check with them about injecting this mornings dose?

Argh, why did this have to happen on a Sat/Sunday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee... well bedrest does sound like a fairly normal practice, but hope you get some guidance soon.

AFM.... Sitting here having my IVIG. Hospital doctor couldn't find a vein and in the end went with my arm, so I'm not able to straighten my arm as it stops the drip! What a pain!!

However, Dr M has just given me a referral for weekly beta + progesterone tests, which he said to continue until 9-10 weeks, so that's a great relief. He also said to do the FBC (monitoring Neupogen) every two weeks.

And when I asked about who he would refer for an ob who is happy with immune protocol, he said "no, he will do it." I said that I didn't know he actually delivers babies, but he said yes, only for those with high risk immune issues. Great, I didn't really know I was high risk!! He said to make an appointment with him in 2-3 weeks time. I'm really wondering what his fee will be, as I'm sure it's going to be on the high end, so not really sure. But not having to find an ob, and go through my whole life story might be a blessing.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 28-12-2014 at 21:02.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @Ladydee?
    @MGC Bertie, hope the IvIg went well today. I know I felt so much better once I had had mine-just reassuring more than anything. Great you can get repeat HCGs done-it will help keep you sane!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey , not too well Ladybug I had another bleed this evening and also have a achey lower back and tighter than usual tightenings..... not painful yet but I dunno, it's not looking too good. I have a scan at 10 tomorrow so I guess I'll know for sure then if nothing dramatic happens tonight !

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll have fingers and toes crossed for you @Ladydee. I hope it's all ok. Try and rest and not think too much. Let us know how the scan goes. Take care. Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, there was a good heartbeat today! Growth is still spot on so 7 weeks today. Another scan next week and my Ob/FS said to try and take it as easy as possible. It's gonna be a looooong pregnancy.....well, hopefully anyway! Can't see where the blood is coming from....my ob's scanner isn't the clearest, that's for sure. I couldn't see much.... except the beating heartbeat

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Ladydee - I've been meaning to check in all day to see how you went. What a relief.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Oh my goodness, there was a good heartbeat today! Growth is still spot on so 7 weeks today. Another scan next week and my Ob/FS said to try and take it as easy as possible. It's gonna be a looooong pregnancy.....well, hopefully anyway! Can't see where the blood is coming from....my ob's scanner isn't the clearest, that's for sure. I couldn't see much.... except the beating heartbeat
    Great news, congrats!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic news @Ladydee. What a relief.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thank goodness @Ladydee - great news! Yes take it reaaaal easy now. Leave the housework & put your feet up. Xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-12-2014)