Closed Thread
Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @MGC Bertie - I don't get it either, it blows my mind in the most awful of ways really

@Cheifsgirl - I thought I might need to stop or at very least decrease my Clexane. I had my bleed a little while after my aspirin tonight too. I'll try all of the numbers I have for my clinic/s tomorrow and see if I can get anyone. I'm with Wazza and another QFG FS. I've been taking 1000mg progesterone pessaries/day. 80mg's of Provera/day and injecting 1ml of Progesterone from a compounding chemist in my butt every day. I'll give myself a double wammy of 400mg pessarie x 2 tonight as a last resort. Just did my very first butt one as I've heard it absorbs better?? I couldn't possibly have thrown any more at it this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So bed rest ladies is just that ? Lay in bed all day? If it doesn't come to an end over night, I'll definitely try that tomorrow. I wonder if I over did it in the last couple of days? It's so hard this time of year.

Did you ladies keep up the prednisone without the Clexane?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee, yep jump into bed or sofa and stay there-only toilet breaks. Def stay on the pred. Only cut out the clexane. Good luck with getting in touch with someone tomorrow. I had my bleed on a sat too and it just adds to the stress. Try and stay positive-as the Dr said very bluntly to me, 1 in 4 bleed in pregnancy. Take care

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (27-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ ladybug14 xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A quick reply. Just got home. @Ladydee: yes, FS is very hesistated in upping my clexane from 20mg to 40mg because of the risk of hematoma. I see no reason why not as most ladies here are on min 40mg clexane. You mentioned aspirin? You shouldn't take aspirin and clexane at the same time. Aspirin is blood thinner as well.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    A quick reply. Just got home. @Ladydee: yes, FS is very hesistated in upping my clexane from 20mg to 40mg because of the risk of hematoma. I see no reason why not as most ladies here are on min 40mg clexane. You mentioned aspirin? You shouldn't take aspirin and clexane at the same time. Aspirin is blood thinner as well.....
    Yep, Wazza has me on aspirin and 60mg of Clexane /day. My other FS only wanted me on 40mg with no aspirin but I've had 4 m/c with him so I wanted to follow Wazza's drug plan this time.....sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ladydee: You are in good hand with Wazza. I took aspirin before transfer. I stopped that after transfer and started the clexane. I was adviced not to take both at the same time.

I see DrM on the side. Aspirin is not part of DrM protocol but my FS. I did the extra intralipid as suggested by DrM (no problem with my FS). No luck. To be honest, all the immune protocols are trial and error, there is no guaraneed that it will work the first round. Don't give up.
    Last edited by bbhope; 27-12-2014 at 23:19.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, Lady Dee... I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I agree with the other girls, to stop clexane, continue on everything else and up your progesterone and bed rest and lots of water as well. I'm also on 60mg clexane and baby asprin, I take clexane in the morning and BA at night (just my way of doing it). Dr M said I didnt need BA but I had read in Dr Beers book that it works in a different way, so I was taking it for my own peace of mind. I know of other girls on BA that are with Dr M, though not sure if he suggested it or not. I hope the bleeding has stopped this morning. Apparently alot of immune girls will bleed, just one more thing to worry about and so unfair.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again ladies xxx

Well no bleeding since about 8pm last night!......no sleep either but oh well. With my losses, they usually start with a few big gushes of blood and immediately progress to contraction- type pain that gets worse and worse until I pass the sac about 4 hrs later.

I think I can still feel the usual pregnancy non-painful tightenings..... could I possibly still be in with a chance???! I'm going to start my calls to try and get someone at one of my clinics from 7am.......please please be ok little one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee, what a relief your bleeding has stopped. I also had bleeding at weeks 5 and 6 and was scared out of my mind. As with the other ladies on here, Dr M advised me to stop the clexane on the days I was bleeding, go on strict bed rest to keep the uterus still and drink loads of water to minimise the cramping I was having, which felt like period pains. I also upped my progesterone to 2,400mg a day (was already on 1,600mg). Dr M also increased my neupogen dose slightly for 5 days. In hindsight, I think perhaps my body was trying to miscarry, I don't know. But after about 5 days of bed rest and doing all of this it stopped. I still spotted on and off till about week 8, but got used to that in the end, then it tailed off and went away.

I hope yours is just a scare and nothing else. It doesn't have to mean the worst. Fingers crossed very tightly for you .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)