Closed Thread
Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Janet... good luck with the progress of your d5 embies tomorrow. Be prepared to get short answers from Dr M to your questions, as I did that once, went in with a long list of tricky questions that pushed the boundaries, and he didn't like it at all, and was really quite short with me. Since then, I've learnt that he will just do what he wants, so I've just implemented one new thing at a time.

Lady.... I'm on Dex these last couple of cycles, but when I was on Prednisolone my dosage (like some of the others) was 25mg before FET and 30mg after. My FS was only prescrebing me 10mg before FET and 20mg after FET, but when I asked about increasing it (to the Dr M dosage I was actually taking) he got scared off too with cleft palate stories. So the next time I saw Dr M I mentioned that to him, but he fobbed it off saying the percentage is so small, more chance of being run over by a bus (or something like that!!)

Thanks everyone else for your congratulations... Legwarmer, Bella, Cheifsgirl, Fiona, Sooty and Scruffy. I go for my second BT tomorrow, but couldn't hold out anymore, so went and bought another box of HPTs, and checked this morning (17dpo) to make sure I was still pregnant, which I am. I'm hoping that I can make it more than two days before peeing on the next stick, otherwise I'm going to become an addict!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (22-12-2014),Ladydee  (22-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie wow wow wow! Congratulations I am soooo Happy for you! I hope today's test results are excellent! You wonderful Inspiring lady finally getting your BFP after encouraging/Teaching so many on here and well done following your instincts! IUI is the only thing i never tried maybe i should LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boysie... your signature looks similar to mine, so I would say go for it.

AFM... first blood test was last Friday 19/12 (15dpo) = Hcg 155, prog 150. S
    econd blood test was today, Monday 22/12 (18dpo) = Hcg 780, prog 150 (well, that's what he said when I asked him, seems strange to be still exactly the same)

My calculations for doubling every 48hrs, made it 465 for 18dpo, but 780 is much better. My FS says he doesn't want to see me back until the heartbeat scan in 2-3 weeks. I kind of agreed, but now beginning to wonder if I'm going to stay sane and hold out for that length of time. Will POAS every couple of days give me the knowledge that I'm still pregnant, or should I push for another BT in a week?

I am booked in for IVIG this coming Saturday with Dr M, so I will ask him the same questions and see what he says. Does anyone know what he usually recommends?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (22-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Again, happy to hear the doubling rate!! I would keep doing the BT to give you a peace of mind.

Question to you ladies.....if you do fresh STIM, does drM recommendation is still the same, ie doing intralipid a week or two before the transfer? Does he finally start to do intralipid during weekday now? I am still debating if I want to do it as it is too many things to organize for interstate. If intralipid helps in supressing the NK cells during the STIM, I would go for it. I think DrBeers book mentioned something about that but i don't remember.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope.... I still don't think Dr M is up to doing infusions during the week, as my next one is booked for next Saturday, his usual day. And yes, infusions foe both stims and FETs, very similar protocol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats to all the recent BFPs. Wishing you all healthy stress free pregnancies.
    @MGC Bertie, great 'doubling' time!! I'd push for a BT once a week until the scan or just go to your GP. Or you might be a lot more sane than I am and you'll be able to wait patiently for the scan....!!? How exciting! Is there a chance of two in there?
    @bbhope, sorry I've got no idea about intralipids-only ever had IVIG.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bertie how wonderful... Don't bother with POAS as hcg stays in your system for weeks if things go wrong.... Get your hcg & p4 tested weekly, Dr M can give you a repeat bloods script thing for this.

Have a brilliant Christmas lovely ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bertie - As Precious says, I got Dr M to write me a repeat script for both HCG & P4 levels, which I just added on to my weekly full blood count test I get to track my levels for taking neupogen (not sure if you're doing that though...) then would ask G to chase the results for me in the afternoons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls as Dr M uses Laverty pathology in the section that says copy of results to: add the word patient. You will then get a copy of the results in the mail 2 days after your test- helpful for non-urgent results.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (23-12-2014),MGC Bertie  (23-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo Hoo and congratulations to Bertie such amazing news!!!
    Celebrate your wonderful news and have an amazing Christmas xx

Against at my better judgement I did another stimm cycle. It was a complete disaster, in every way. I just got up and walked out of the hospital, thought you know ill never be back so. I'm not waiting any longer. Yep they were cross, who cares.
    Dr Nick could not believe the cycle. Most follicles were empty
    So I've called it a day, and are sticking to it. My last cycle was supposed to be June this year!! Got my BFP, which ended so cruely.
    So I've picked myself up, doing a donor cycle in Jan.
    As Mum put it to me, "when you get that baby in your arms, you would not care if the cat gave birth to it". As we may also if that fails, do sorrogacy as well with my friend.

Seeing FS early Jan, and Waaza for the other options too. I should have followed my instincts and not done it. Live and learn

Ive got lots of reading up to do. Still hunting down more DEX too.

Hello to everyone

16. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-12-2014)