Closed Thread
Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie average day of implantation where hcg starts is 9.1 days! Hang in there, hoping you get some amazing Christmas news : )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PreciousHeart I am so sorry. Im glad you have new plans. Out of curiosity have you tested for HLA matches? Chicago bloods? Pm me if you want to chat xxx

Regarding the genea CGH fees they are $750 per embryo or $3500 if 5 or more tested. They test on day 5 or 6.

Congrats ladybug! Best wishes MCG Bertie!

Someone asked about HLA tests I think its about $350 (?) Each so apx $700 with red cross. I did my test via RFU in Chicago with my other tests and it cost around the same, although Red cross take 6 weeks, Chicago bloods take 10 days.
    Last edited by Fiona2; 11-12-2014 at 19:02.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (11-12-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-12-2014),PreciousHeart  (11-12-2014),Scruffy  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie average day of implantation where hcg starts is 9.1 days! Hang in there, hoping you get some amazing Christmas news : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to hear about the bad news, precious. A plan is always something to hold onto.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, how are we all??? very quiet on here lately! I just found out about adenomyosis being an issue with implantation as Sootymay who used to post a lot here earlier this year contacted me to say she has had success with Repromed in Adelaide and Zoladex to treat adeno plus an immune protocol. Hi Sootymay if you are reading!!!

So I'm looking into it and have booked to talk to A/Prof Tremellen in January am thinking of getting a biopsy done with Dr M to test NK cells again and also to test for adenomyosis. Has anyone been tested for it by him or has it and is using Zoladex with success?

My FS told me today that in FEBRUARY a sonographer had said I might have adenomysis, not that anyone told me because of course "lots of women with it get pregnant" - well I'm not getting pregnant, hello!!!

I'm thinking of switching FS, I'm tired of being the one to always ask for things and then being told off for being a "researcher".

Hope everyone is travelling well and looking forward to a nice break over Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie, hope you are doing well!!!!??!!! Good luck for tomorrow's blood test, will be thinking of you, hoping for a Christmas miracle for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @PreciousHeart, that sounds promising that you've got a new lead. I do hope it turns out to be something that you can work with and fix easily. I've heard really good things about Dr Tremellen-and I remember reading a comment made by him about Dr Beer's book-so that's always a positive!! Good luck.
    @MGC Bertie, GOOD LUCK tomorrow! My fingers and toes are crossed for a Xmas miracle for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello there Ladybug! Hope you're doing well, thanks for the info re Dr Tremellen, looking fwd to speaking to him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious and Ladybug... thanks for thinking of me. My BT is actually on Friday, so still have another day and a half to go. As usual I have no symptoms - wasn't holding out too much hope on this IUI, but still glad that I did it. With DH having NOA, it was the closest ever to experiencing getting pregnant naturally, so have had a peaceful feeling the whole time knowing that I've given it my best shot. It's kind of like a release, to be able to move on.

Interestingly, I emailed all my records to the South African doctor, who emailed back saying he didn't know of much research to say all the NKC treatments work, and that he finds just having young eggs does the trick.Well, if this IUI doesn't work, we'll give him a go and see if his confidence with the young eggs work (but I'll still be doing all the immune treatments anyway!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

PreciousHeart, so sorry it didn’t work for you. To see if you have ademonoysis is with an MRI, if you are in Adelaide you should be able to have both tests through Repromed saving you a trip to Sydney.

MGCBertie, I hope you’re waiting it out patiently. I didn't go through any immune stuff with CFC (I did send them all my results though) as I knew that this was the view of the clinic. I did however book in for Intrilipids with them and they did it with no questions asked, although it is only 6 days before transfer. Not too worried about this as I'm having one before I go to SA.

AFM: I had an appointment with Dr M last week to go through the Neupogen dosage. What a waste of $150….All he said was there’s 300 units in a bottle so divide it by 5…Gees thanks for that! If I hadn’t read it on here previously I would have no clue that I need to draw 20 or .2 with the syringe, so thanks girls. I was quite frustrated with him (MGC I have felt your pain), firstly I couldn’t hear him properly, secondly I sent him my NKC CD57 results from the other week and he said he never received them, so I read them out to him saying its now 15mm2, hence its dropped dramatically. He said “no it hasn’t, last time it was 16mm2”. I said that was after several months on Pred and Dex, it was originally 50mm2 without medication. I wanted to ask him why would it reduce by that much, but I was so frustrated I didn’t ask him anything else. I then proceeded
    to ask him for a letter to travel on a plane with needles and neuprogen that needs a refrigeration cooler bag and he said he wouldn't do it as you don't need a letter, "just show them the box and they have any queries they can call the pharmacy" are you kidding me! I have lost all faith in the medical profession.

My protocol is:

Diabex - twice a day (although I only take once)
    Dex – three weeks before transfer (he didn’t give me a dosage so I’ll go with 1.5 then 2 after transfer)
    Clexane – 40mg twice a day (morn & night)
    Intrilipids – first one is 3 weeks before transfer, second one is a week before transfer
    Neupogen – one week before transfer, a fifth of a bottle!

Can anyone confirm if I don’t take Neupogen on the day I have an Intrilipid? I vaguely recall reading this in a past post (I think).