+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Feeling fatigued when exercising

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and have been exercising and jogging at least 3 times a week for forever and have maintained this throughout my pregnancy so far (even when I thought I'd die from morning sickness). The last few times I've tried to workout though, I have been getting so fatigued, so quickly. I can't even do a slow jog for 10-15 minutes anymore without having to walk when I was able to jog at a moderate pace for an hour fairly recently.

Surely this will all pass? I don't want to give up my regular fitness regime so early on. I figured I'd at least make it till 6 or 7 months. Any hints or tips to getting past the fatigue? I'm already making sure I eat a good breakfast and getting plenty of water before I workout.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would see it as my body saying to slow down..... I would honestly walk rather than jog if you are finding it too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah you'll probably find it hard to keep jogging the body changes so much, lungs included. I would continue to exercise but ease up. Walking etc. I also found a few good Prenantal videos on YouTube that were not strenuous at all and I was doing them up until I gave birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel for you.i am also a big runner I had to stop during my ivf cycle as its a big no no. So for the last 4weeks I have had to stop.i am now pregnant and am allowed to continue running again. Had my first run yesterday and felt so slow.hopefully will get back to normal soon.
    Anyways to answer your question u could turn to walking but I found that I cant get anything out of it so I turned to cycling amd swimming. And I am not a swimmer.i finally got something out of it and now I am a swimmer cycler and runner plus my weights would never stop strength training! So now I am looking forward to mini triathlons. But I would defenitly listen to your body.goodluck and congratulations! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app