+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default If you had $10,000 cash...

...and had to spend the whole lot on a holiday, where would you go and for how long? Who would you take?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I would spend 3k on a holiday. I would go to the gold coast with all my kids for 10 days.

The rest I would put into bills and the house.

Op I hope you have been blessed with 10k for a lovely holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would take our newborn DD on the epic road trip to see all of our family who are spread across three states, then spend a week in a resort ( maybe in Fiji or something) with just DH and DD, relaxing after spending so much time with our stressful families!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw thanks @anewme that's sweet of you.
    Not exactly...I have to make some serious decisions re my savings very soon before my first bub arrives, but I'm thinking travel is not a sensible financial decision. There are probably a few mums out there who would say go for it while you have the chance.
    I'm just dreaming for now and like to hear others' dreams too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I would take DP to my home town in Norway where I was an exchange student. We would go for a couple of weeks or so. It's VERY expensive in Norway so it wouldn't take long to use all the money up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    As for me I think I'd like to go to Europe with DP for a white Christmas, and maybe do a few nights cruise somewhere in the riviera or Mediterranean...$10K wouldn't go far over there...would be lucky to get 2 weeks for the 2 of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would go to Switzerland with DD & DH. My brother moved there years ago and I would love to see him and his home so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    10k I could probably stretch for 2 week usa holiday for DH, me and our 8 month old ds

Thanks
    Reviews
    South America 1 month just me and my hubby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I would buy a great tent and camping gear and travel around Australia for as long as possible going to caravan and national parks in all sorts of different places and seeing all new things and seeing everything Australia has to offer with the kids.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwell's Silver Hammer For This Useful Post:

Explora  (22-11-2014)