+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    That's makes sense with not having a stitch that nothing holding him in, I'm guess it's only a matter of time then before he will come out but I'm hoping 30+weeks.

Seems like you have it under control anyways and know your body and u are quiet far along so I would have thought anywhere from here would be like a natural protocol as baby would be a nice size.
    Good luck with him and I hope ur enjoying being back at home.
    If I get sent home is find the hardest thing not doing anything as I am the kind of person who doesn't stop so I know I would need to seriously do nothing for the sake of my baby.
    I'm the same I like to clean and my house looks like a bomb has hit it and I'm. slowly cleaning but have little breaks when I should really be in bed and not doing anything. I did so much washing last week because it won't get done otherwise and I was having electric shocks in my vajaj so I had to rest for a few days and they went away.

hopefully you can make it past 30 weeks, the more pressure on the cervix the more likely he will come even sooner so just lay down and try take as much pressure off as possible. Let us know how you go x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing? Hope all is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good thanks. They kept me in hospital another week then they will do another ultrasound and see if I just stay the same then hopefully go home.

They didn't seem overly worried the other day but also didn't want me leaving hospital so more waiting I think.
    I'm paranoid because I'm on progesteone it sometime has me waking up with a orgasim and it happened last night and I know that's a big no no so fingers crossed it done no damage. I wasn't tight and contracting after so fx

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear bub is still safely growing on the inside :-)

I had completely forgotten but I had that happen to me as well, my dr said as I was asleep well not much I could do about it and just enjoy it haha!