+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @KirstyA hi hon. I am lucky enough to not need IVF as dh and I fall naturally. Intralipids helps lower the high nk cells, steroids alone hasn't worked for me. I have had the LIT treatment for the dq alpha gene match so we have everything crossed that works for us.
    I hope you get your meds sorted soon and can ttc again.
    P.s besides the dq alpha match and the high nk cells I don't have any other problems

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Riaki I'm so sorry about your misccariage but that is a + sign that you can actually get pregnant. I don't know if it was a partial match or a full match, Dr Lolitgas never told me. I'm cd8 now with Intralipids cd10 and then ttc so I will let everyone know how I'm going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Carlar78.
    I wish you nothing but the best of luck for the rest of your cycle and ahead too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @freakedout44 all the best to you too and I'm here if you need someone to talk too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Carlar78 ,
    Great hear intralipids lower nks. Do you have elevated blood or uterine ones? Are they low,moderate or high levels?
    Steriods do you take prednisone or another one?
    Apart from those two treatments do you take a anti coagulant ?
    And good you don't have any other things like pcos or endometriosis.
    I apologise for questions but with my things I'ts a puzzle will intralipid, steriods be enough. I ve got see my dr today try conclude a treatment to start.
    Can't wait hear how you go this cycle :-) Kirsty
    Last edited by KirstyA; 11-03-2015 at 11:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Riaki,
    Nice hear from you.
    I have ANA + 1:160, like you I have high tsh and take thyroxine.
    I have lupus with a elevated lupus anticoagulant. Do you have any clotting issues?
    ,I have high uterine nk, a partial DQ match plus add I m a thrombophilia.
    I am complex to say. I have had losses and poor implantations with repeated ivf.
    I m not on dex and that will be first on my list. I'm not using intralipids. Have you used intralipids? With partial match is LIT required?
    At moment I'm trying to sort out best treatment as it's been all over place.
    Look forward hear from you.
    :-) Kirsty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @KirstyA I just saw your message. I hope your Dr appointment went well.
    My nk cells are high and it's the uterine ones. I'm on 20mg of prednisalone and I'll be having daily clexane injections after ovulation.
    Any ladies had side effects from the intralipids? I woke up this morning feeling like I'm getting a head cold, sore throat and head. But since my treatment at 11 I've felt quite nauseas and just yucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Dizzy82, looks like I'm waiting until May for my LIT too... Are you waiting for the 2nd LIT in June before TTC again? Any idea what your NK count? Also will you be TTC naturally or assisted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I've written a reply several times and it wasn't going through.

Hi @Riaki

I've managed to get in early, I do my second round next week and will try naturally after that. I spoke to Sharon(nick's nurse) about starting on the dexamethasone while doing LIT as I was going to ovulate a week after the 2nd treatment and she said it was fine, then read on the Internet that other docs were saying no steroids 1 week either side of LIT as it could make LIT no work as effectively. So we're waiting, any my cycle is messed up this month anyway, probably due to stress and anxiety over these results.

My nk cells in uterus were 8. Nick said that wasn't very high. What were your levels?

How is everyone else going with it all??