High NK cells and possible DQ Alpha gene match | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @freakedout44 how is everything going with you? Sorry I haven't been around, life has been crazy and I've been battling some inner demonds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Riaki how's everything going with you? I've just started my first cycle since LIT so fingers crossed for a sticky baby this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck carlar78, I have my fingers crossed for you. I have to wait until early May for my first LIT which will be an agonising wait...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All the best @Carlar78 - fingers crossed that you have better luck than DH and I did.
    We've just finished our first cycle with LIT and intralipids with no joy, but we were lucky enough to get one frosty, so hopefully next time it works for us.

You mentioned inner demons - is it something you want to talk about? This whole ivf thing can be a real nightmare so vent away if you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dizzy82 May? You poor thing I thought my 6 week wait was bad. I hope the time goes really fast for you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 I'm really sorry your first try wasn't successful, like undergoing all these other treatments before we can even try isn't enough?
    I was struggling with the thought of more loss, can I go through that again and still be ok after it? Each loss has been completely different but as equally devastating. I am very lucky I don't have to do IVF as we fall naturally on our own, I just need one to stick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Carlar78 - we knew it was silly to pin our hopes on the change being what we needed for success - I guess after 5 failed attempts we thought surely with the changes, number six would be the one. But I guess it's not meant to be yet, so we just keep trying.
    I'm so sorry for your losses, I can only imagine how sad and difficult that must be. I grew so attached to each of my embryos that didn't take, and grieve for those little cells, it must be so much harder to get that BFP and then have it taken away. I wish only happiness and good luck for you going forward. Stay strong. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Carlar78,
    All best with this IVF cycle it is IVF isn't it?
    LIT treatment never tryed it. How much is it per infusion?
    How does it help high Nk cells? Or is it for DQAlpha?
    At moment trying sort out what treatment would need before ttc.
    Steriods do make go crazy ..
    Can I ask do you have elevated ANA , lupus anticoagulant, or any other anti immune antibodies ??
    Look forward hear from you.
    Kirsty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Carlar78, I know you mentioned the DQ Alpha match with your partner, was it a partial or complete match?

Hi @kristya, I'm ANA+ (1:80), so am on daily 1mg Dexamethasone. I'm told it helps with NK cells but not as much as intralipids..

Back in November we were told that IVF was our only option due to DH 2% morphology. 3 weeks, some Menevit, vitamin C (and praying)later was our first 'spontaneous' BFP. It was a very late implantation tho which is never a good sign (16 dpo), I miscarried at 6.5wks... Apparently DH's morphology is actually 15%, still not sure if first test was wrong or what else to attribute it to...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 it's hard not pin all your hopes on something so important and something you want so much. I really do hope it happens for you soon though, you deserve some happiness.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carlar78 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (10-03-2015)