+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Riaki I was on a pretty aggressive protocol because it was probably going to be my last try. I was on 40mg clexane 1 week before transfer, then moved up to 80 eventually (still on it at 35 weeks) 1.5 dex (can't remember when I started) then switched to prednisone around 9 weeks, neupogen 10 days before transfer then stopped around 15 weeks, progesterone 400mg I think then worked my way up to 1200. I also had ivig every 3-4 weeks and LIT. Also vit e, coq10, megafol, ostelin osteoguard, preg vitamins. I think that's it? Holy moly that's a lot. But utterly worth it. Having said that, each protocol is tailored to suit individual needs. I didn't have any trouble falling pregnant, I had trouble staying pregnant.
    Are you seeing dr m? I recommend complete trust in anything he tells you to do. @freakedout44 how are you travelling? Have you had that baby yet??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Riaki  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @BB77! I'm filling in GM's new patient forms right now, have to wait 4 weeks for phone consult.. Are you based in Syd? I'm based in Melb, does GM give you scripts if intention is to just do phone consults? (I'm seeing NL who has prescribed all those, could just up dose myself? I'm sure answer is yes but does GM test & recommend doses specifically based on your results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Riaki I'm in sydney so have been seeing dr m in person. However from what I've read on these forums if you have to do phone consults he orders tests and comes up with a protocol for you based on these. He will also send prescriptions. I'm pretty sure he'll happily work alongside your fs. Although from what I understand, if you have to do lit I *think* dr m might be the only one who does it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Riaki  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh cool thank you @BB77! I've done LIT with NL here in Melb, second round was 3months ago, wonder if that's the standard "escalation" protocol he does or if it was due to your actual results like LAD & NK cells, do you know how high your NK cells were?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't remember the nk cells (had the testing done years ago) but it was for dq alpha match

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

I'll have to look up my old treatment plan - there was so much in it I can't remember it all off the top of my head. However @Riaki I would highly recommend that you trust NL fully and would stick with what ever he suggests for you - he knows his stuff and he won't mess you around.
    And everyone is different - for example our issues were partial DQ Alpha gene match, high NK cells and DH has poor quality, low sperm count.

He does LIT treatments & intralipids - both of which I had to get my BFP.

It was a FET cycle and I think I was on .5mg dexo, clexane, endometrin patches, baby aspirin, progesterone pessaries, did intralipids and had previously had LIT.

The embryo was a good quality day 5, and to get it I had melatonin and orgalutran.

I'm due on Sunday, so just waiting now. Very excited!!

Good luck with everything!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Riaki  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's great @freakedout44 ! I have 3 weeks til planned c section. Let us know how you go - all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news @BB77! Do you know what you're having.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @freakedout44! Do you by any chance remember how high your NK cells were? Congratulations to you both @freakedout44 & @BB77 & thanks again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 nope we wanted a surprise. Do you know?
    Thanks @Riaki and good luck!