+ Reply to Thread
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Christmas gift ideas thread

Buying christmas presents can be sooooo hard, not so much for little kids but for the bigger people in our lives. I thought we could share our purchases here, or even ask for suggestions.

I have just ordered 7 (ok, 8, because i got one for me ) pairs of punjammies for 5 teenage girls and 2 women in their 30's. They are cotton pj bottoms made by women in india and protecting them from s3x slavery.

I am hoping to hit some markets for the rest of mine.

I think a 17 year old boy will be my greatest challenge this year.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great thread idea. :-)

This year I'll be exploiting the fact that it's Dd's first Christmas and getting both my and Dh's parents a personalised calendar made with photos of dd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    Great thread idea. :-)

This year I'll be exploiting the fact that it's Dd's first Christmas and getting both my and Dh's parents a personalised calendar made with photos of dd.
    Perfect gift for the grandparents. Enjoy your first christmas with bub. She will not know what's going on but there is just something special about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I am pretty much sorted for kiddo. Not sure what to get my nana or kiddos adopted nana amd relatives. I am pretty much stuck and only got 2 pays left til xmas.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    I am pretty much sorted for kiddo. Not sure what to get my nana or kiddos adopted nana amd relatives. I am pretty much stuck and only got 2 pays left til xmas.

What is your budget for them? Can you tell us an age range, a couple of interests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Nana and adopted nana are late 70's.
    Kiddos adopted dad, partner and her daughter are late 40's and 10yrs old i think she is
    Plus adopted nanas daughter and son who kiddo loves spending time with are in their late 40's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are the Nanna's crafty types? Maybe a spotlight voucher, or a magazine subscription (you can get 6 months for some, if you weren't wanting to spend too much).

10 year old girl.....Smiggle, or Typo. Even Kmart have some really cute school stationary stuff.

40's type folk.....bbq stuff for blokes if they are so inclined. Females...hand painted scarf from the markets, or a serving platter/bowl/board if they like to entertain. that's all I've got right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post

I have just ordered 7 (ok, 8, because i got one for me ) pairs of punjammies for 5 teenage girls and 2 women in their 30's. They are cotton pj bottoms made by women in india and protecting them from s3x slavery.
    I love this idea. Can I ask where you got them from please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    From the punjammies website (not sure if I can post the link but will pm you). It is overseas and shipping is expensive ($45) but given I bought 8 items I could justify the added cost. I realised that I should have ordered one more but I won't worry about it sine I don't want to pay another shipping fee.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

wktz  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We make biscuits for the oldies and give them photos of the kids. Grandpas get photo mugs and Granada normally get w photo calendar.