+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshika View Post
    Went in, and was told by a rather annoyed technician "your bladder is empty".
    I drank 1L between 9.50 and 10.50, I did what I was told to. Don't be ****y at me I'm stressed enough and now I'm in a waiting room chugging down water.
    Ahh just saw this now. How annoying!! Hate it when they are not sympathetic at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She couldn't see anything, and said it's probably too early. And then started asking all the "have you had any pain on either side"?
    I know they're relevant questions but I don't feel great about them.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I actually wondered to myself about your doctor saying you were 7 weeks in your original post. How far along do you think you are? If you just got your BFP I'd say it's way too early and you would be more like 4 weeks rather than 7. When did your last period begin? The questions about the localised pain is just so that she can determine the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy which is highly unlikely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last period was around the 27th of September. I don't know specifically when it started and ended, only that I went to SalvageCon on the 27th and I was bleeding then. From that she estimated 7 weeks but I'm pcos, so I doubted it was that far.

My estimation was conception at the very beginning of this month. I'd been drinking 3 days out of a 5 day period. It's the only time I can imagine my pill screwed up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking my bank and spending etc, I bought a 3 pack of tests on the 10th of November, and I did one that night which came up negative.

I'm hoping it's just too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ah okay, if conception occurred around the start of the month then it's way to early hun! What do you mean about drinking and screwing up the pill? Like you forgot to take it or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    More than I know drinking can mess around with contraception. I haven't missed one yet (prior to the 18th, I figured there's not much point taking it now).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't usually drink, and I ended up drinking two nights in a row (quite drunk the second time) and then again a few days later, just casually.

I'm hoping that's it because if I was pregnant at that point I'd hate myself. I never ever drink. Maybe one if I go out with friends every couple of months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Drinking doesn't decrease the effectiveness of the contraceptive pill. Also there's about a 6 week grace period where the baby is not yet living off of the placenta so don't worry about drinking before then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ... For real? Everyone has always told me drinking can stop the pill from working. I think I've been told that since I was 13.

In which case I have no clue. I'm totally off.

I did another pregnancy test when I'm got hope just to confirm this isn't all some crazy dream. Considering how much water I'm still getting rid of, even diluted I know this isn't a fluke.

Fingers crossed it's just too early.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1416453913.973898.jpg