New to the page and looking for some information before I go rushing off to buy a test or making a doctors appointment. I will note my partner and I have decided to take a break from TTC so I have just started back on the pill (dates below)
So I'll start with as much background information as possible..
- First day of my 'last' period was 18/10 and ended 23/10 (normal length)
- Started back on pill around 22/10
- Sex on 24/10
- Forgot to take the pill 24-27/10 and started another 'period' on 27-28/10, started back on the pill on the 27th, missed the 28/10 and again on 1/11(I know, so bad at taking it!)
- Sex again on the 06/11
- Period by calculation should be 18/11 (today) My period is on a 26 day cycle.
- Spotting started 13/11 and still spotting today(6 days now). Spotting is just brown, no need for a tampon just a pantyliner.
My original calculations made me think my spotting was my period starting TWO days early but after looking again I missed calculated and was 6 days early. Since 1/11 I have taken my pill everyday, didn't start the sugar pills when I was supposed to because I'd had this spotting anyway. My period is always 4-5 days.
I probably sound like I'm crazy. I know you don't ovulate on the pill and I know it can take 3-6 months for your period to get normal after starting back on it.
Open to any opinions, preferably not negative but also just want a straight answer as to whether maybe I could be pregnant.
From, secretly hoping I might be pregnant (Kirsten)