+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need your feedback on Coomera Anglican College versus Saint Stephen's College

Hi there,

If your child/children are attending one of these schools or you know someone who goes there, please let me know your experiences or feedbacks.
    It is a hard decision for me as both schools are outstanding.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Ivone; 18-11-2014 at 12:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumping - Hi can anyone give me feedback on this please? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our children down for both and were accepted at st Stephens. We highly recommend the school. Fantastic modern facilities. State of the art library and language laboratory. The school is anglican catholic - cross between anglican and catholic. The college chaplain Father Andrew is fantastic. He relates well to adults and the kids from the preppies to the year 12. He has a great sense of humour and I this really appeals to the kids. I recommend that you have a read of acta ludi the college newsletter which is downloadable from their website. It will give you a great feel for the school. We were offered a place halfway through the term at coomera anglican for one of our kids. That school initally appealed to us because they offer mandarin from prep. We were so happy with st Stephens that we declined the offer. You can now study mandarin at st Stephens through their languages centre. Both are good schools but our preferred choice is St Stephens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thank you so much for the sharing and your information is highly appreciated.
    They both are great school I agree. Acta ludi is fantastic, they are so many things happening in that school Thanks once again!