+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Don't feel bad @LittleMissSunshine it was a SPIDER! ON YOU! Gaaaahhh! I have no doubt I'd have done something similar, rationale goes out the window when snap decisions are made regarding spiders. And thanks for the laugh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (18-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber4304 View Post
    Hahahaha hilarious. I'd probably react the same. Don't delete - for me this came at just the time I needed a laugh. It might be the same lifeline for someone else out there.
    I'm glad my fail at parenting was at use to someone my DH thinks I overshare sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh this made me laugh!

The other night I was laying on the couch with my sleeping 10 month old Dd in my arms and I felt something walk across my shirt, I realised it was a spider and brushed it away quite quickly, relieved that it was gone I went back to watching Tv and in the corner of my eye saw this black thing crawling across my baby's chest!!! Wasn't sure what to do because she was sleeping and it was getting close to me so just kind of roughly started swinging my hands around hoping it would fling off onto the floor, Dd didn't even wake up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahaha

I laughed my butt off reading that!

Heck I would have done the same thing 'shudders'

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh that's sooo funny and relieving, I too had a not so proud mummy moment involving a spider the size of my face when dd was around ten months!! Agh!

it ran across the wall right next to me, I hate hate big spiders, so as my mother would do, I grabbed the vacuum cleaner. I put dd in play pen, she was screaming due to my hysteria, once I vacuumed that sucker up, I picked up dd, then decided to put the vacuum cleaner outside in case it crawled out again, while tryin to put vacuum outside and holding crying baby, I accidentally hit dds head on the door in all the commotion. It still makes me cringe to this day. She was ok. Now she tells me not to be scared of them haha.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer1 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (19-11-2014),SuperGranny  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sure I would have done the same, I am terrified of spiders.
    I remember as a kid we had pulled up in a parking lot where there was a van nearby. This lady screams and runs away from her van.. she just took off leaving her kids strapped in the car. My mum ran to help and turns out there was a spider in the car. The lady didnt come back over to get her kids out til my mum got rid of the spider. I sat there thinking.. yep some day that will probably be me leaving my kids in the car due to a spider haha.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Missabubble For This Useful Post: