+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi francesthecat, would you mind sending me the info too? I'm not sure if you can PM me as I have just joined?
    Thanks
    Belfel

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Lolatgis is horrible

I'm sitting in his wait room as I write this and my appointment was for 90 minutes ago. No idea when he'll actually get around to seeing me.

He keeps referring to me as an oven when he does eventually get around to seeing you for an appointment.

Says at the age of 40 if I want to get pregnant I have to go to Athens or I'm kidding myself.

Charges $250 for an appointment that goes for 5 - 10 minutes and tells you no information. Thank goodness for the IVF Counselors and nurses.

Unfortunately an IVF doctor is a necessary cog in the machine. Why, I haven't quite worked out yet!

Lolatgis has told me he doesn't even do your procedure unless he's rostered on for surgery that day. The Doctors at Monash just take it in turns and do each others patients.

So incredibly angry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Zoeylee- I know this post is old but I was wondering if you had any success? I am in the same boat as you PCOS and Hypothyriodism and I'm not sure where to go form here and which dr is best? Thanks

Similar Threads

1. Ivf with Monash ivf!
    By muzzy in forum IVF
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 20:45
  2. Brett Peter Cowan....GUILTY!!
    By Wally90 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 17-03-2014, 11:33
  3. Peter Pan....wait...what?!
    By Pusheen The Cat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15