+ Reply to Thread

Default A little nervous & feeling a bit different...

We've decided to start out TTC journey & I've come off the pill as of last week... And seriously am I the only one who feels a bit nervous about it all?
    We really want this and it's been a long time planning (just making sure we're stable and have our own house etc) but I now seem to be nervous! Just mainly about the unknown & the worst part is I don't have any friends who are in the same situation... Either they have totally finished having kids (a couple of years ago), not planning any for a fair few years so I just don't have anyone to talk to!

Please say I'm not the only one who feels this way?

(Please don't take this as I'm not ready we are beyond ready it's just that I've never planned to have children before or even had any so it's a whole new experience for me)

I think what you're feeling is completely normal. I didn't feel that way for my first but definitely do now that we're TTC our second. I think it's just fear of the unknown. We get used to our lives as they are and it's scary to contemplate such a big change. Once you have your bub, the fear will most likely disappear (to be replaced by other fears lol).
    Good luck TTC!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to quietlyhopeful For This Useful Post:

babys2015  (01-12-2014)

Similar Threads

1. feeling; scared, nervous..
    By youngsinglemum in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:58
  2. Nervous..
    By Blossom88 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27-02-2014, 11:52