Hi all. Sorry for starting yet another pram thread!
My husband and I are in the early stages of TTC and in order to distract myself I've been researching all the baby products I will need (love shopping).
Prams are seriously doing my head in. There are just so many I have no idea where to even begin.
i do have a few requirements that I think I'll want. (Please tell me if I'm being silly!).
1. Has to be lightweight. I have a really bad back so the lighter the better.
2. I want it to last from newborn to as old as needed.
3. I'd like it to have some kind of bassinet or to lay completely flat for a new baby.
4. I'm not sure on reversible seats/handles. Is this important? I absolutely want to be facing bubs when a newborn.
5. Great and easy storage.
6. All or this for around $500!!?? I would like new. I'm I being ridiculous?
Also would there be any prams that fall within the above that I could jog with as well?
thanks for your help!!!