We're looking for 20 reviewers for the Minbie Newborn Feeding Range! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Minbie is an award-winning, Australian made soft silicone baby’s bottle teat with revolutionised design-functionality that nurtures a newborn’s instinctive breastfeeding technique. Unlike other teats, Minbie's Instinctive Feeding Technology helps strengthen a newborn's ability to breastfeed, enabling seamless transitions between breast and bottle.
Each reviewer will receive a Newborn plus teat pack, and an accompanying bottle including silicone seal.
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you have a newborn baby who has or has not used a bottle before (please specify which brand you use if so) and would like to try a new one aimed at combining breast and bottle feeding.
- you have to be able to use the product for at least 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 12th of December.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on MONDAY 24th of November.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 12th of December (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.