+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Smile 20 reviewers needed for Minbie Newborn Feeding Range!

We're looking for 20 reviewers for the Minbie Newborn Feeding Range! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

**OFFER CLOSED**

Name:  image-1.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  11.0 KBName:  image-2.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  26.4 KB

Minbie
    Minbie is an award-winning, Australian made soft silicone baby’s bottle teat with revolutionised design-functionality that nurtures a newborn’s instinctive breastfeeding technique. Unlike other teats, Minbie's Instinctive Feeding Technology helps strengthen a newborn's ability to breastfeed, enabling seamless transitions between breast and bottle.

Each reviewer will receive a Newborn plus teat pack, and an accompanying bottle including silicone seal.

RRP: $25

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a newborn baby who has or has not used a bottle before (please specify which brand you use if so) and would like to try a new one aimed at combining breast and bottle feeding.
    • you have to be able to use the product for at least 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 12th of December.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on MONDAY 24th of November.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 12th of December (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 28-09-2015 at 11:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who is interested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I would love to take part, mjy daughter was born last Wed... details are correct
    Thanks

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I would like to be considered please. I have a fully breastfed 12 week old, I would like to start expressing every now and then and would be looking for a bottle that mimics her natural breastfeeding technique/doesn't interfere with our breastfeeding relationship.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd love to participate, however we have used other bottles before. If you still need reviewers, please consider me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to try this. Baby has never successfully taken milk from a bottle. Address details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'd love to participate. My little girl is 3 months old and exclusively breastfed. So far all my attempts at bottle feeding ebm have failed, and we can't leave her with friends to go on a date. Would love to find a solution and am really hoping this product could work!
    Address is correct.

Many thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. If there are not enough people wanting to try who haven't used a bottle before, we will definitely look at those who have.

Could you please let me know what bottle brand you use if you have already tried bottles? Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (18-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tomee tippee and advent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-community View Post
    Thanks everyone. If there are not enough people wanting to try who haven't used a bottle before, we will definitely look at those who have.

Could you please let me know what bottle brand you use if you have already tried bottles? Thanks
    We have tried medela, avent, nuk and miomee. She will only drink from avent though and refuses the rest.