+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    I'm sure it will all be fine! We're hoping it is for you too. Bring on next Friday then! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 Have some pizza! 😂
    Haha I'll take all the pizza I can get.
    We're actually having pizza tonight!!
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been slightly nauseous for a little while but nothing even worth talking about.
    I did throw up once in this last week, but my assumption is that while coughing, I ended up hitting my gag reflex with phlegm and it all just came up (with blood, actually, it was awful).

I've had some cramping, which is more annoying than anything. I do feel bloated too, come to think of it.

But the tell-tale symptom is my boobs. They're killing me. It hurts to wear a bra, to not wear a bra, to have them rub against anything...
    Prior to my BFP my partner thought it was hilarious and got all hand-sy.
    I'm hoping that it doesn't last the entire duration, but I'm aware that I'm probably going to have to just deal with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The only symptoms i've had are being hungry all the time and sore boobs which seem to have settled down now. No nausea or morning sickness Im now in my second trimester!

Hope everything goes well at your scan next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    The only symptoms i've had are being hungry all the time and sore boobs which seem to have settled down now. No nausea or morning sickness Im now in my second trimester!

Hope everything goes well at your scan next week
    Omg curlybird that went so quick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've never felt so happy to feel nauseous!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been the same, wanting to feel sick as a sign everything is ok! (How crazy is that!) But with my last pregnancy, I didn't get nausea until week 8 (I think?! Was so long ago!). Up until then I had no symptoms, except getting out of breath very quickly when running (I was a very fit runner, so this was not normal for me!).
    I have a few friends who had no nausea at all, for the whole PG (lucky things!). And all went fine... I think everyone is different and every pregnancy different.
    Sending lots of sticky healthy baby dust your way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no symptoms, aside from the obvious bump, with my first. Perfect pregnancy. He turned one this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it can be scary but with my first I felt amazing in the first trimester infact I felt great the whole pregnancy. My second pregnancy I was tired, nauseous, sore boobs the works and at 11 weeks I lost that baby. My 3rd pregnancy I had nothing major except I was hungry all the time, lost that pregnancy at 6 weeks. My 4th pregnancy oh my god was the worst 9 months of my life lol. I honestly dont know why I would do it again but here I am at 8 weeks and the morning sickness is so bad all day everyday. It is the worst I have experienced with any of my pregnancies. My point is that I dont believe that symptoms are a tell tale sign of a successfull pregnancy, as I said this is my 5th pregnancy and fingers crossed 3rd child and honestly I felt different everytime. I would do anything to have my dd pregnancy this time round but my body has other plans. I hope that you get your perfect pregnancy and please try not to worry about symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've noticed in the last week that I always, always have this awful taste in my mouth.
    Even my partner asked why I suddenly had such terrible morning breath seeing as I don't usually /have/ bad morning breath.
    I'm brushing my teeth like 8 times a day. It's terrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a bump before I had any real symptoms (granted I started showing at 9 weeks, lol). But no symptoms means NOTHING, trust me! I was going crazy thinking there was something wrong, but nope, just very lucky.