+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    In my previous 3 pregnancies (all unsuccessful) I've had awful nausea from 4 weeks. This time around I don't feel sick at all, admittedly I'm only 5 weeks along. I guess I'm just worried that it's a bad sign as the norm for me while pregnant is usually completely different to this. Maybe this is what a successful pregnancy feels like? Just feeling a little confused...
    Congrats on your BFP!

I can totally relate-my first I was sick (more nauseous than vomiting, tired and generally unwell), second took it to the next level and was sick from conception (vomiting as well as nausea and it was just really bad), third I was sick again but no where near my second. All 3 pregnancies didn't progress past 10w I am currently 36w pregnant and this pregnancy I was sick on the day I tested then NOTHING! Literally, not one bout of morning sickness until I hit third tri and I've had a couple of days but nothing a frozen coke won't fix. I felt/feel the exact same way as you do now-so puzzled that previously I was assured by strong symptoms only to get the same outcome! This preg, I just thought well the other symptomatic pregs didn't work so maybe I'll just go by scans (which is really the only indication I've had that has been assuring). Good luck OP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default No Symptom Success Stories

I'm 13 weeks and my only symptoms are lack of AF and tiredness.

My previous pregnancy was the same and I have a healthy 19mo now.
    Last edited by ExcuseMyFrench; 17-11-2014 at 10:09.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks, I'm still actually trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am pregnant because I feel so normal. I kept being offered wine at a family BBQ on the weekend and I kept almost saying yes because i'm constantly forgetting that I'm actually up the duff!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tazz, I feel the exact same way as you & could've written your post! I had a missed m/c & I had all day sickness almost from the time I found out. This time around I haven't been sick at all but am so exhausted all the time! I feel quite normal & def don't feel pregnant (I am only just over 4 wks). The only other thing I've had is being very hungry. It's nice to read others posts about their pregnancies being the same too I can't wait to get some more symptoms as it's reassuring

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been pregnant 10 times and not once did I have sickness or pain

U can find me on "PARENTING HAVEN " on Facebook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it is fairly "normal" to not have symptoms at 4 weeks, so hopefully this is your sticky baby!!
    With all 3 of my pregnancies morning sickness started at around 7ish weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I agree, nausea etc usually start around 6 weeks because of higher level of certain hormones.

But you might get lucky and not get any!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I was the same for my pregnancy with DS, never felt pregnant the whole time aside from some tiredness during first semester. I had some very very mild food craving during 2nd semester, mainly for bland salty food like 2min noodles or sausages & chips. But other than that there was nothing! No nausea, no sore boobs, no bloating, no cramping, nothing!

I've never had a mc Tazz so I can't imagine the worry you're feeling, but I would try to take the positive from this & if this one isn't like your last unsuccessful ones, then hopefully that is nothing but good news! Plus your bloods are showing good HCG so that definitely means your bubby is settling in nicely! xx

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm trying my very very best to stay positive! I'm a natural pessimist so we'll see how I go! I'm having more bloods taken this week to make sure everything is going to plan and then onto my scan next Friday! I'm so nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sure it will all be fine! We're hoping it is for you too. Bring on next Friday then! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 Have some pizza! 😂