We are a loving, professional and supportive married couple in our early 40s. Due to medication that my husband is required to take and to fulfill our dream of having children, we had to make the decision to go down the IVF path. We started our journey one and a half years ago.

With our 6th attempt we did fall pregnant but with much sadness it resulted in a miscarriage. This was an extremely difficult time for us. Since then we have had 3 more attempts, 2 of which were cancelled and our most recent which resulted in an ectopic pregnancy. Being told that I was unable to proceed with the process twice was so disappointing and very very emotional. Overall we have had 9 IVF attempts.

My husband and I are seeking the extraordinary gift of a generous egg donor who is willing to donate her eggs to us to help us achieve our dreams of having our own family. We understand that a decision like this is very difficult to make but we will be forever grateful and very appreciative.

If you are between 25 and 37 years and have either had a child / completed your own family and would like to consider helping us, we would love to hear from you. You can contact us via email at kate.willias@yahoo.com.au

Actual expenditure incurred on medical expenses and associated travel costs will be reimbursed. Thank you.

This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic)(October 2014). e3602631