Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bub is almost one and she is getting

- Minnie Mouse ball pit
    - Hooded beach towel
    - Books
    - Sand castle set

Also stocking stuffers like small toy car, bath toys, Christmas board book, bubbles & playdoh.

It would have been under $100.

What her aunties, grandparents and uncles have brought her is anyone's guess though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stocking stuffers - book and a lolly of some sort. ($45)

Presents - Boys - loose lego box, Girl - Barbie and clothes. Older 3 - water pistols to play with on holidays. ($120)

Won't be buying anything for DS3 specifically as he really doesn't need any more little toys and will be using the lego himself when he grows up. Maybe some clothes!

Total spending on our 4 kids for Christmas will be less than $200.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD 4.5 - far more this year than other years but DS is due so we want to make sure she has lots to keep her busy over christmas break. We also go with what she wants/ needs rather than sticking to a strict dollar value.

From us: 7" tablet and 2 x dresses ($220)

From Santa: 3 x equestria girls (from my little pony), 2 x headbands, 2 x water pistols. ($80)

Also brought a big Friends horse lego set but think i'll put it away for her birthday as she has more than enough and by the time she gets presents from family and friends she will have more toys than she'll know what to do with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We don't have set budgets but I add everything up to keep a track

Dd (7)
    New desk $300 (from mum and dad)
    Santa stocking- no idea in price as the small stuff adds up would say maybe $150
    - new clothes (socks,undies,togs, shorts, shirts,dress, tops, pjs etc)
    - sticker maker
    - crafty bits and pieces
    - few lipgloss
    - cute hair clips

Ds(4)
    - Tball set $20 (from mum and dad)
    -Santa stocking- no idea in price as the small stuff adds up would say maybe $150
    - few toy trucks
    -colouring in pencils and books etc

Ds (1)
    - little tikes car ramp $0 (from mum and dad) re gift from ds (4)
    - Santa stocking- no idea in price as the small stuff adds up would say maybe $150
    - books
    Few little toys

ALL with get a combined gift from Santa aside from their stockings which is a gift the whole family can enjoy together
    -bowling set $69.99
    -kinectic sand 5kg $69.99

They then get to buy each other a small $15-$20 item each so about $40 per child more there

To me it's the stocking fillers that are the killers but it's all practical stuff, clothes for the year ahead, pens and pencil with a handful of small toys to play with
    Last edited by mimi1991; 16-11-2014 at 21:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We never budget but usually spend about $400 per child, give or take.

Some things we've already bought and others are just ideas for now.

DD1 - make-up/skin care kit (I'm going to put it together myself and am aiming for $150 max.), CDs, hair accessories/hair dryer/curler, Hair Romance book (she's obsessed with hairstyles atm), Fault in our Stars DVD, beach bag, bedding plus some other bits and pieces I find along the way.

DS1 - Scooter, Horrible Histories, Lego, Disney Infinity 2.0 starter set for Xbox, xbox games, I don't know what else, I'm finding it really hard to buy for him this year 😐

DD2 - Elsa doll, Sportsgirl bag, clothes, Lego, dolls pram, Charlottes Web (the book), I'm also finding it tough to think of ideas for DD2

DS2 - kinetic sand (shared with DS3), puzzles, board game, Lego, cars, again - finding it hard to think of ideas!

DS3 - kinetic sand (shared with DS2), doll, dolls pram, balance bike, play kitchen plus food/accessories etc, trucks and cars, puzzle, plus other bits and pieces.

They all want a trampoline, so that's a possibility.

I'm finding it really hard to buy for the middle three this year, DD1 and DS3 are very easy in comparison and I'll have them finished pretty quickly I think.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I save all year for christmas.

They get $200 spent on them each and $100 worth of santa presents

Ds#1 pokemon series box set, wiiu remote and nunchuck, pokemon toys, a few amobii (sp?) figurines and a watch. He's getting the new super smash bros game from santa

Ds#2 skylanders trap team starter set and figures and traps. From santa he is getting gater golf, kinetic sand, skylanders costume.

DD; smart trike, mega blocks, peppa pig sound board, la la loopsy doll and some cooking stuff to go with her play kitchen that she is getting for her birthday
    From santa she is getting.... I dont know!

My kids only get gifts on birthdays and christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds is 3. If we can find one (plenty around but dh is picky) we will be getting him a mini bmx. Probably around $350 just for that. We will also get him a few little bits and pieces pencils, textas, paints etc. Then santa will bring him a few Paw Patrol toys and some books.

Dd will be 10mths. At the moment all she's getting is a fisher price make up mirror! Seriously stumped on gifts for her at the moment.

Both kids will also get a new set of pjs, Christmas book and Christmas movie in the chrissy eve box.

We have 4 nieces aged 3 - 6 and they are all getting a fairy door.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nothing this year !

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD will be 5 months and getting a few puppets. We are a multi lingual family and will be using different puppets for story telling time depending on the language of the story. Cost me about $40.

My niece is 8, I bought her a beautiful pink apron as she loves cooking with my mom. Cost me $30.

My nephew is 16, he loves all things mountain so I'm getting him the first of five mangas by jiro taniguchi about climbing the Everest. Read them a few years back and loved them. Plus if he enjoys I can gift him the other ones for birthdays etc!

We also have 2 goddaughter who are 6 and 7 so will have to find something for those already spoilt little girls!

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DS will be 3 months at Xmas and I'll be spending less than $100. Hopefully by quite a bit. We got so much stuff when he was born that I honestly can't think of much for him. I also don't want my house cluttered anymore than necessary!
    I also don't really have much of a clue!
    But maybe a couple of outfits, a book and a toy. That's it!