+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Apparently ivf insemination is just like a Pap smear too... Except when the embryologist can't get through the outer uterine lining and had to literally *shove* through lol Umm oww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, I am off to the gp today to talk about speeding things up with ttc. Not sure what she might suggest as i conceived twice last year but lost both...but I don't want to wait months again until I get those two lines! We are still trying this month and I think I am around ov time now, have been bd'ing every second day since day 7and today is cd14 lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck Fi. If u feel like ur being dismissed, make sure u put ur foot down xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Good luck Fi. If u feel like ur being dismissed, make sure u put ur foot down xx
    Well she has given me a referral to see gyno about fertility treatment. He is the same guy that did my curette in September and is apparently THE guy to see in my area. Hopefully I get BFP this cycle and don't need it but I have booked an apt two wks from today 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news! Getting the ball rolling well done.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great to hear @FiBub76. I wonder if it's a progesterone issue you're having? Sometimes when you're prog isn't high enough, your womb can't support the baby for too long. I hope you get some answers soon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

Yeah I don't know! The first conception, I lost at five weeks so didn't even get a scan, then the second, nothing developed except the gestational sac and yolk sac Just hoping my eggs are not all past their use by date!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sending lots of positivity your way and hope it's an easy resolution!!

AFM, I'm feeling a bit down today. Need to pick myself up so I can get in the mood to bd all week. I should O around this time next week or early the week after. Ugh I really hope Feb is our lucky month! Getting really over it *sniff

12. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    I am sending lots of positivity your way and hope it's an easy resolution!!

AFM, I'm feeling a bit down today. Need to pick myself up so I can get in the mood to bd all week. I should O around this time next week or early the week after. Ugh I really hope Feb is our lucky month! Getting really over it *sniff
    I totally understand the "getting over it" part 😔 It's not easy when you are trying hey! Bd'ing becomes a chore (never thought I'd say that) and its difficult to keep DH wanting to keep going lol. All romance has gone out the window when it comes to the bedroom haha.
    My gp said that when the opk is positive to have sex as much as we can, every day for 5-7 days and even twice a day if we want! I just laughed out loud when she said that 😜 ...I am aiming for day 6 in a row today 😝
    I just keep saying to DH that this will all be worth it when it happens. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hearing you ! Romamce and the bedroom aren't happening these days! Sad really but what can you do when it's taking awhile!
    Wow day 6 that's good going haha.
    I'm still in low readings on my monitor. So I'd say the rise will be mid to later this week as preficted

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (10-02-2015)