+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm going to try and hold out til Friday for the blood test but I'm not sure if I'm strong enough. I want this so badly and a friend of mine is pregnant at the moment too, and would be 4wks roughly ahead of me. I really want to experience pregnancy with someone as my other friends will all have 1-2yr olds by the time this baby (if it sticks!) arrives. It's been a long time coming and I'm ready for it to be our turn!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (22-04-2016),Shrillian  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I held out from POAS with my transfer but, had to, as my protocol had me using HCG support and didn't want to get a false positive.

Good luck, Em! We'll be here if you POAS or not!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (22-04-2016),M'LadyEm  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    See I'm only on Crinone and Progynova so no risk of false positive from the drugs. Shame really. It would force me to hold out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    See I'm only on Crinone and Progynova so no risk of false positive from the drugs. Shame really. It would force me to hold out!
    I would avoid buying any tests, then you can't be tempted! Unless you already have them, then just try to hold out 😉
    AFM, I am being my usual self and feeling anxious as I still don't feel pregnant and haven't even been getting any cramps or rlp to reassure me everything is growing as it should. I have first ob appt on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    I would avoid buying any tests, then you can't be tempted! Unless you already have them, then just try to hold out 😉
    AFM, I am being my usual self and feeling anxious as I still don't feel pregnant and haven't even been getting any cramps or rlp to reassure me everything is growing as it should. I have first ob appt on Tuesday.
    Unfortunately I have 6 haha. I'm actually thinking I might test on Wednesday only because one of the girls from work who has been a confidante over the last few years is leaving and I'm fairly certain she's following on from me on Wednesday night. It would be nice to share with her in person a positive test if I can.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo ladies....what can I expect at my first ob appt tomorrow? I dont even have questions to ask. All I want to know, is if bub is all ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nothing much to know. They'll do the talking really. You'll get questions as time goes on make sure you write them down x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (25-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooooo @M'LadyEm, did you POAS today???
    I had my ob appt yesterday and saw bub again. Its grown and I saw a clear image of a head instead of a blurry jelly bean! Measuring exactly to date although was moving about so ob had his job cut out trying to take the measurement haha.
    Got my hospital forms from him and made my booking in appt today for June 2nd. I will be 16 weeks by then 😁😁😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

@FiBub76... Yes I did. I have a problem haha

*technically* it's positive, but it's pretty faint so I'm going to wait for blood test on Friday. After last time though I'm not super positive because I had a darker line last time and a low hcg. I don't know what to expect this time so I'll just hold tight. I don't know at what point post transfer I should expect implantation so don't know really when to expect a decent line. FWIW though I felt so seedy yesterday and couldn't tolerate strong smells and the smell of food (which was awesome being at work where people were eating food all the freaking time). Still felt off today but at least managed to eat something. Who knows what's going on. I'd have thought it was too early for anything like that anyway. Will just have to wait and see!
    Attached Images

14. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For you to get a positive, it must have implanted to produce the hcg! When I got my positive blood result my hcg was very low also 28 so theres always hope xxx I dreamt last night of my baby 😁