+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck with it all @MrsTugs. How soon will he book you in for it all? No real suggestions, just make sure you have nurofen and panadeine in the house beforehand. They'll be your lifesaver in the first few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can book in as soon as I find the time. I'm hoping to call this afternoon whilst I'm bored at work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my beautiful thread ladies...so sorry to hear some of you are struggling! Hang in there, despite it being so trying, demanding and emotional! Thank you for continuing to share your journeys also. I hope the latter part of this year is more positive for you!
    Also, I hope all the mummas are travelling well I love the baby photos!!!

AFM, I am half way now 21+5. First day today where a stranger asked if I am preggo. I must be showing now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with everything mrs t xx
    Oooh clucky just over half way. So cool. Enjoy the journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Saw the FS the other day. Apparently I also had sort of adhesions across the openings to my tubes from my uterus, which would make it harder for the sperm to get in there and for the egg to come out. He said they flushed both tubes out and apparently both were difficult to flush, but the right was a lot harder. Normally only takes about a minute, but for me it took about 5 mins and he had to use quite a bit of force. So next stop is IVF. I've got a rough scribble of what sort of drugs FS wants to use, but it would leave me a good $4k out of pocket (and would need $8k+ on hand to pay for everything first). Holy cow. So I've contacted the low cost fertility clinic here and have my first appt with them next Monday. They would leave me $2k oop which is much nicer and subsequent cycles would leave me $500 oop. I'm ready, so being it on! DH still needs to warm up to the idea of forking out thousands of dollars, but he'll get there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

Em it's hard isn't it 😔 we have done two cycles (one subsequent) now we are saving for a full cycle again. We have spent about $40k (before claiming) on this baby that doesn't even exist yet 😑 we don't have a low cost option so it's $9k each here...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, it is hard. I have my nurses appointment on Monday so maybe it will all seem more real then because it's more within reach, who knows!

Until then, my hormones are doing stupid things! AF is due tomorrow. My boobs are so freaking sore, the bumpy bus ride to the footy was unpleasant. Then at the game Tom Rockliff, the lions captain, was kicking a ball around with the little kid who was team mascot this week. I got so emotional and teary watching them that I was literally biting my tongue to try and distract myself so I wouldn't start bawling. FFS I don't know Tom Rockliff, nor do I know the kid, but it was just such a nice thing to see. They were having a proper kick to kick too for about 5 mins before the game. So sweet. So the question is, AF or something more...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stopped asking the "what if" question long ago. I would drive myself crazy before every AF waiting, wondering. Not any more.

My surgery has been booked in; mid next month. Assuming nothing out of the ordinary, we will cycle soon after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm fully expecting AF to turn up. I have no intention of testing or worrying about it until later in the week if necessary. I've just never been this sore/emotional in the lead up before. Something's screwing with my hormones something shocking!

Good luck with your lap. It's a hard one because I want to say I hope they don't find anything, but then if they DO find something it could explain all the problems you're having. So hopefully the surgery goes well and you recover ok from it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I kinda do hope they find something totally fixable but explanatory, u no?

I'm doing an 8 week bikini challenge and I'm 3kg down. Aiming for 7 more. Hopefully this helps too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (18-08-2015)