+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear it wasn't good news Fi. Fingers crossed it's not the end of the road for you and you'll get your bfp soon. I look forward to hearing of your success in the future! xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

Well said Shrillian. A failed attempt doesn't mean anything the first time except that they now have a better understanding of your body. Mourn this cycle, but don't give up hope just yet xx
    Last edited by MrsTugs; 02-07-2015 at 14:02.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (26-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there everyone. Looks like this chat has been very quiet lately. I have been avoiding bh completely since he IVF cycle we did
    We are trying naturally is cycle and if we don't conceive, we will start another IVF cycle. Although I don't think IVF is really going to help as it all seems to be an egg quality issue(we know we can conceive naturally).
    We are both taking some supplements although there is no issue with DH. And I am taking daily herbs from acupuncturist. If we start another IVF cycle I have to stop the herbs 3 days before I start any IVF drugs.

What's the updates on everyone else??? 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No real updates. Just trying naturally atm. Need to go back and see FS in the next week or 2 as a postop checkup (he's been on holidays). I've just finished AF so it's game on again now.

Having a bit of a low day. I spent the day with friends having lunch and shopping for my friends baby shower, DHs mates sons first birthday, and the baby shower of my friends brother and SIL. So many baby things, and none of them for me. Then tonight another friend announced her pregnancy on Facebook. This one has hit me the hardest of all, and only for silly reasons. Years ago her mum asked her to abstain until marriage, she agreed. Friend got married in April this year, which would mean she fell pregnant straight away. Assuming of course she kept her promise to her mum, which I can believe she would given the love and respect she has for her mum as well as her own religious beliefs. I really am happy for her as she is an amazing person and loves her nieces like they were her own, but I still want to go and cry in a corner.

Hopefully we'll seriously look at our options in the future. I'm happy to wait another month before starting IVF if necessary, but no longer. I'm starting to struggle with it all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update: Aubrey will be 10 months on the 26th.
    Has 6 teeth and wakes up if I face away from her when we sleep or if I try to go to the toilet. She is very friendly and loves other kids

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (06-08-2015),FiBub76  (27-07-2015),M'LadyEm  (27-07-2015),Mamasupial  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    No real updates. Just trying naturally atm. Need to go back and see FS in the next week or 2 as a postop checkup (he's been on holidays). I've just finished AF so it's game on again now.

Having a bit of a low day. I spent the day with friends having lunch and shopping for my friends baby shower, DHs mates sons first birthday, and the baby shower of my friends brother and SIL. So many baby things, and none of them for me. Then tonight another friend announced her pregnancy on Facebook. This one has hit me the hardest of all, and only for silly reasons. Years ago her mum asked her to abstain until marriage, she agreed. Friend got married in April this year, which would mean she fell pregnant straight away. Assuming of course she kept her promise to her mum, which I can believe she would given the love and respect she has for her mum as well as her own religious beliefs. I really am happy for her as she is an amazing person and loves her nieces like they were her own, but I still want to go and cry in a corner.

Hopefully we'll seriously look at our options in the future. I'm happy to wait another month before starting IVF if necessary, but no longer. I'm starting to struggle with it all.
    I have had quite a few low days lately
    I keep seeing those pregnancy announcements on fb also and I get so cranky and then upset.
    Every announcement I keep thinking "this is so unfair". I am strict with what I do and don't do, and I see a fb status that my friends are expecting and let me just say, they don't abstain from much at all!!!
    I don't think IVF is going to really help us but I will give it another try. I think for us it will be a case of keep,trying until we decide we are too old to do this. It's all I ever wanted so it gets harder every month it doesn't happen.

It's quite often that I am sobbing in my car after work these days

I feel for you @M'LadyEm xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh fi that is awful. And definitely not fair.
    It is always the ones who do everything right that have to jump through hoops. I would be the same as you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sorry for you ladies. Seems not a whole lot of good news for us girls.

Afm, have my follow up appt finally, on Monday. This is the one I've been putting off for months and months. We will start a new cycle soon. Not sure how much more of this we can handle..... How much can one person take, before they crack :-/

Crafty you owe us a pic I think ;-) it's been quite long enough!!! xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's two pictures haha.
    She is quite a handful at the moment.
    Attached Images

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (06-08-2015),M'LadyEm  (02-08-2015),Mamasupial  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the tri-shot haha adorable. She has the cheeky grin of a trouble maker.
    My FS decided we should investigate further before starting another fresh cycle. I'm getting a Lap & a hysteroscopy, and if they find anything they will action it there and then.
    I'm happy with this outcome, and glad he isn't just being complacent.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (04-08-2015)